• 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci alam

(Banned)
United Kingdom
England,Birmingham
Gucci-_-Mandem
if you wanna join my drag team - Apex Drag Team please contact me on GTP Or psn - Gucci-_-Mandem. Thank you..👍:):gtplanet:

MasterMind members are all over this thread already lol, good luck with the team from the one and only Velveeta :P

Good luck with the team bro. I handed you the reigns because I could see you wanted it, you were dedicated and always online. Don't let me down bro.

Yho! As you know, I only found out a few days ago that you lot I race with almost everyday have a team lol.
I don´t really get it though, why did you leave the team levitt? Anyway, also the best of luck with your team from me.

Yho! As you know, I only found out a few days ago that you lot I race with almost everyday have a team lol.
I don´t really get it though, why did you leave the team levitt? Anyway, also the best of luck with your team from me.
I didn't want the hassle of managing a team so I gave it to gucci. I left because I wanted him to do it on his own. He become a lot faster with my help. Now can he do it without it. Apparently he can lol​

Defenitely a good guy to race with. In short time he improved alot when I first met him. Always fun to race with, he's always online. Had some good races yesterdag with levitt and Gucci. Defenitely had fun racing you.

Defenitely a good guy to race with. In short time he improved alot when I first met him. Always fun to race with, he's always online. Had some good races yesterdag with levitt and Gucci. Defenitely had fun racing you.
I like to give people pointers, tips and tricks than giving out full tunes, I never gave gucci a tune and now he can run with me. No offence @Gucci alam but you're a lot faster now then when I 1st run you lol. Gr's speed need to do it more often, I'm bored of running morons flat floors on gtr's wings like ironing boards and half of the power it should have lol.

I like to give people pointers, tips and tricks than giving out full tunes, I never gave gucci a tune and now he can run with me. No offence @Gucci alam but you're a lot faster now then when I 1st run you lol. Gr's speed need to do it more often, I'm bored of running morons flat floors on gtr's wings like ironing boards and half of the power it should have lol.
Yea, I know what it feels like to run those guys lol, but yea we need to run some more times. It's good to see that I've found some guys who I can run with instead of getting treed and still beating them by 2 cars.

Yea, I know what it feels like to run those guys lol, but yea we need to run some more times. It's good to see that I've found some guys who I can run with instead of getting treed and still beating them by 2 cars.
I know how that feels lol when you beat a black edition in an R33 or even R32, then they beg for tunes lol. I don't mind helping people if they ask but if they start demanding tunes then they can do it themselves lol.

Thank you bro good to race with you aswell.

Lol true I wasn't that fast when u met me at first but now I am way faster hehe we always race on daily basis gr bro.

I didn't want the hassle of managing a team so I gave it to gucci. I left because I wanted him to do it on his own. He become a lot faster with my help. Now can he do it without it. Apparently he can lol​
Hahah thanks bro you know I can do it lol.

Lol true I wasn't that fast when u met me at first but now I am way faster hehe we always race on daily basis gr bro.
Kinda reminds me of how I used to be. I wasn't good at when I started drag racing, I was a "noob" lol. But by being motivated and wanting to know how to tune, I learnt more and more till what I am now. I'm proud of what I've learnt and I'm proud of my tunes now. Same with you Gucci, always online, wanting to race, wanting to become better is the key to succes. And that really shows.

Kinda reminds me of how I used to be. I wasn't good at when I started drag racing, I was a "noob" lol. But by being motivated and wanting to know how to tune, I learnt more and more till what I am now. I'm proud of what I've learnt and I'm proud of my tunes now. Same with you Gucci, always online, wanting to race, wanting to become better is the key to succes. And that really shows.
We all started somewhere. I learned 3k back on gt5 then when I tried 1/4 I found it pretty easy because it's just short gears and ride height difference, my tunes were getting beat by noobs back when I started lol. I had to reset everything to default just to have a chance lol.

We all started somewhere. I learned 3k back on gt5 then when I tried 1/4 I found it pretty easy because it's just short gears and ride height difference, my tunes were getting beat by noobs back when I started lol. I had to reset everything to default just to have a chance lol.
When I brought GT5 all I was doing was drifting that's all but now since I got into drag racing half way in GT5 I was enjoying it more then drifting now I am always drag racing haha.

I think i literally just started doing my own drag tunes two weeks ago and now my mucie SV is as fast as gucci's :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back