looking for pics of cars in a wet track

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jam 99
  • 25 comments
  • 1,579 views
Messages
8
anyone got pictures of cars in the rain or in a wet track in gt4

its just that i haven't seen any

if you know where i can find some could you please tell me

thanks
 
I've submitted these for another thread but here they are. They are the black Formula 1 at Tsukuba.








 






I probably have some more on my site but don't feel like going through each page looking for them :)
 
Some audi S4 and WRX STi @ Tuskuba Wet



post-11-1110145454.jpg


post-11-1110145485.jpg


post-11-1110145516.jpg


post-11-1110240406.jpg


post-11-1110240494.jpg


post-11-1110240618.jpg
 
arg, I can't decide between buying an STI or an S4, and that surely doesn't help!
 
Ah, the RS200, fords forggoten jewel, good ole group B
Anyhwo, does anyone else find it funny that only two cars can race at a time on Tsukuba WET?
Damn game and it's silly programming limitations.
Me and my freaind were so pissed when we played 2 player and both our cars tops were up.
 
olskoolkid

Nice shots. Hows the car though? Worth the money? Wonderin if it would make a good drift car or not.
 
My good old Vanquish shots are the only ones I have...
 
Here are a couple I had "laying around".



Enjoy!
 
I've allready posted these pictures a couple of times, but I guess one more time don't hurt... 👍

 

 
Back