Looking for Supra RZ '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mush_nz
  • 14 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
249
Messages
Mush_nz
Messages
Mush nz
Trade completed, cheers.
 
Last edited:
I have one, I'm looking for a ZZII.
 
I have one, I'm looking for a ZZII.
I have one in ticket form, and one sitting in my USD right now.

Edit: I'll have to check if it is the ZZ-S or the ZZII. Not sure.
 
I have one in ticket form, and one sitting in my USD right now.

Can I have the used one? I should be able to send tomorrow.
 
Can I have the used one? I should be able to send tomorrow.
Cool, I'll meet you at the ferry terminal then? What Interislander sailing will you be on?
 
Cool, I'll meet you at the ferry terminal then? What Interislander sailing will you be on?

Not the Aratere that's for sure! :sly:
 
Not the Aratere that's for sure! :sly:
Unfortunately it turns out that both of my Tommy Kairas are in fact ZZ-S models. Sorry pal, looks like I'll have to rebook my trip across the strait.
 
I've got two collecting dust in my garage

1) Blue Mica Metallic. 40,851 kms
2) Silver Metallic Graphite. 5,944 kms

I'm looking for any of these

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03
Acura HSC Concept '04
Acura NSX '04
Acura RSX Type-S '04
 
I've got two collecting dust in my garage

1) Blue Mica Metallic. 40,851 kms
2) Silver Metallic Graphite. 5,944 kms

I'm looking for any of these

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03
Acura HSC Concept '04
Acura NSX '04
Acura RSX Type-S '04
Can't help you there, sorry.
 
Last edited:
I'll trade one fully tuned for Nissan Pao '89. Do you have?

My PSN: ozea
 
Back