Looking for tips and rutines for trading.

  • Thread starter Thread starter skubaben
  • 5 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
320
Messages
skubaben
Hi gtplanet. I was woundering 1. How do i add my garage to the forum? 2. Is there eny thing spesific i should know abut trading rutins?
 
Hey there.

1. Check my sig and sign up there yourself to make it easier for people to view your cars.
2: Let people know what you want. This will cut down the time it takes to make a trade and prevent long winded guessing games.
It's incredibly irritating when guys just say 'I have an X1, what you got?' or 'Make offers'.
3: Back up your gamesave before you trade to prevent any possible losses. If you're not sure how to do this, search the forum.
4: Be clear about when you can trade/send a car.

That about covers the basics I think.

Good luck, and have fun :)
 
Just wanted to add:

-Give positive feedback when you have a sucessful trade and ask for the guy you traded to for it too.
 
Thx for verry good tips/info:) I have registerd in your sig. i can see my trophies, but cant see cars jett.
 
You have to add your cars yourself. It won't do it for you mate :)
 
Back