looking for toyota minolta - does anyone know what they are equal to in trade value?

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 33 comments
  • 1,525 views
Messages
193
Messages
knavish
like the topic states, im looking for a minolta.

thanks in advance.

im ready to trade within an hour.
 
you win one for like the wind, ive got one that im not gonna use (prefer the pug hdi)
 
that really doesn't answer my question. anyways, what are you guys looking for. i don't feel like listing all 400 cars.
 
that really doesn't answer my question. anyways, what are you guys looking for. i don't feel like listing all 400 cars.

The X1 :D
 
I have one and I would say it's worth anything apart from the FGT, X1 and both ferrari F1's. Although it's probably more useful than all of them.
 
would you give it up? any cars your interested in?
 
I think I would swap it for one of the above aye. Or something similar to the minolta.

Can you take a screenshot of your top car list, list it by hp and take a photo with your phone or something?
 
787b
3 nascars
gt-r specv academy
zr1
gallardo
zonda r
908 hdi
458 italia
gt by citroen race car
g37
s2000 gt1 turbo
lfa
veyron
r89c
c9
toyota 7
jay leno tank car
fgt
905 race car
2j
pace car
nsx prototype lm
a4 touring car
amuse carbon r
gt40 '69
furai
mercedes evolution II touring car
pace car (without lights, has fin)
ctr yellow bird
 
yeah but that one is not for sale. its over 2 mil at used dealer
 
is the 908 hdi the race car???

scrap that posted at same time lol
 
how bout gt by citroen race car?? would love a toyota gt1 but ive seen more hens teeth
 
lol. i just listed as you asked.
 
I'll give up mine for the FGT.
 
I seen the the toyota gt1 today, was gonna sell everything in my garage to get it!

knavish... I think the 908 or 905 is worth it, but I would only take the premium one. I hate standard cars.

And yeah the FGT is obv worth the minolta. 2 minoltas? lol
 
today i traded my escudo for the 908, so im not jumping to get rid of it so soon. i was a idiot and sold my minolta i thought it was crap.
 
today i traded my escudo for the 908, so im not jumping to get rid of it so soon. i was a idiot and sold my minolta i thought it was crap.
I actually don't like mine much, I know it's a beast and all, but I would rather have a premium audi le mans or something to replace it with when I need something similar to race with. Hate that baby blue colour.
 
ive seen the gt1 once , but wasnt a high enough level to get it (plus lack or credits too lol) but i raced the citroen online and was good so wouldnt mind one of them but the race car one so can use it in dream car races
 
still looking for a minolta.

i need it for the indy 500.

im currently doing the endurance in 1st place but evertime i pit i lose a lap. lol.
 
ive got a minolta, what do you wanna give for it? its only worth what some one is gunna give for it any way.
 
im not sure if i am willing to trade all of these. i can buy you a car if need be.

i got some cars here:


787b
3 nascars
gt-r specv academy
zr1
gallardo
zonda r
908 hdi
458 italia
gt by citroen race car
g37
s2000 gt1 turbo
lfa
veyron
r89c
c9
toyota 7
jay leno tank car
fgt
905 race car
2j
pace car
nsx prototype lm
a4 touring car
amuse carbon r
gt40 '69
furai
mercedes evolution II touring car
pace car (without lights, has fin)
ctr yellow bird
 
whats your prce limit on buying a car?
 
whats a 908 cost? im in a bspec race, cant check on my own.
 
never mind i know a 908 is over 500,000
 
Back