looking to build a new drag car

maybe try the Toyota 7? it got potential to go ridiculously fast due to the ultra-lightweight body and fully tuned it will put out upwards of 800bhp

Honda City Turbo II lol. Kind of a funny one when in Honda rooms bc it revs like a demon and it's hilarious when you can make EG's wonder how you're keeping up at all.

if you have the DLC, the aventador has a pretty good acceleration. it has quite a bit of under steer though...

Fast cars to drag let`s see... Enzo, ACR,Black Edition,Spec V...THAT IS ALL! These are the only cars people use now since most people who play this game can`t tune anything else. Sad to say but this game is dead as of May 20, 2013 so here is a link to bunch of top tunes!. ENJOY!!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1-top-tunes-for-all-cars.288443/
lol true most player use those typs of cars ill try tuning cars that are bit rare to see/people say the zonda R sucks im like not if you tune it good my zonda R runs 9.37 best i got so far

lol true most player use those typs of cars ill try tuning cars that are bit rare to see/people say the zonda R sucks im like not if you tune it good my zonda R runs 9.37 best i got so far
Typical thing for noobs to say. As soon as a person tunes something out of the norm people talk crap. Your only a real "dragger" if you drive a GTR, Veyron, ACR, or any of the other noob cars.

Back