Looking to get into a racing leauge. Not sure where to start with this forum.

• Thread starter edbenz27
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
edbenz27
Hello,

I used to race in a league here but its been quite a while. I am far from the fastest driver but I want to get better.

I have a wheel controller and would like to race with other people using one as well. Maybe once a week.
I really enjoyed my old league where we did one big race every Sunday. This gave me time to practice and get to know people during the week.

Does anyone have an opening they think I can fit into?

27/male/USA

Thanks for the info. I like the sound of the A-Z cup in your signature. Do you guys mind slow racers? I think last time i played GT Sport I had a speed rank of D and a safety rank of A or something like that. I plan on actually playing more and getting that speed up.

Last edited:
I like the sound of the A-Z cup in your signature. Do you guys mind slow racers?
Everyone is welcome, there's a few not so slow people around all the time, so you should have some actual racing going on :)

Everyone is welcome, there's a few not so slow people around all the time, so you should have some actual racing going on :)
I look forward to racing with you guys Sunday then! Is their a group chat or something to keep up with the league?

Add me on PSN, I'll add you to the (voice)chat group. Unfortunately I won't be home this weekend, so the next event is on the 30th. :)
Looking forward to seeing you! :cheers:

Hello,

I used to race in a league here but its been quite a while. I am far from the fastest driver but I want to get better.

I have a wheel controller and would like to race with other people using one as well. Maybe once a week.
I really enjoyed my old league where we did one big race every Sunday. This gave me time to practice and get to know people during the week.

27/male/USA
Have a look at my signature for links to our series. They are at the tail end of our season, but we are in the signup stage for Season 2 of the Snail Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge and Season 3 of the Snail Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.
Snail-Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge (Season 2)
Also, Snail Spec Racing on Sunday Nights is always recruiting drivers.
Have a look.:cheers:

Hello,

27/male/USA

I host weekly races, edbenz27, especially for people who want to get into on-line racing. We have drivers of all skills, so, if you want a safe way to start, beyond the rough and tumble Sport Mode, I would be glad to help you get up to speed and add to your skills.

Monday Night Racing

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back