Looking to Join a racing league

• Thread starter jjped1
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
I know there is allot out there via this page. Last night I raced online for my first time and got smoked, so I am looking at a league that not only races but will help others out to get better. For the times anything on the weekend will work or between 6 and 9 pm central time.

I know there is allot out there via this page. Last night I raced online for my first time and got smoked, so I am looking at a league that not only races but will help others out to get better. For the times anything on the weekend will work or between 6 and 9 pm central time.
Hello, please visit www.snailracing.org (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ttkicker-feel-what-youve-been-missing.235094/) to learn about our league and the 5 divisions we are currently running. There is a division for every skill level. league races happen on Sunday nights, 9:30pm EST. During the week, most members are on practicing for the upcoming combos. We are all willing to assist and help new drivers improve their skill, racecraft and overall confidence level in the on line racing world.
There is also the ARL league which runs Tuesday nights (10:00pm EST) and Saturday nights (11:00pm EST). This league is also very friendly and the member's are happy top assist new racers.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/american-racing-league-arl.383402/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/arl-spec-sprint-cup-gr-4-9-pm-central-tuesday-nights.385433/

Hello @jjped1 if you'd like to check out the IRS we run many different series throughout the week, If you see anything that interests you feel free to check them out and sign up. Below i posted the main link for our group. Our series generally run at 9pm eastern.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...g-series-main-hub-new-drivers-welcome.371805/
What’s the difference in class 1 and 2? To sign up just put down what car you want to use and look for you on the lobby board?

What’s the difference in class 1 and 2? To sign up just put down what car you want to use and look for you on the lobby board?
There's basically 6 different classes that run throughout the championship, with only 2 classes participating each week. All you need to do is choose which classes you would like to participate in that don't conflict with one another and then choose the car you'd like to you in each class.

There's basically 6 different classes that run throughout the championship, with only 2 classes participating each week. All you need to do is choose which classes you would like to participate in that don't conflict with one another and then choose the car you'd like to you in each class.

So looking at the cars it says 488 hp in the cars reg. and on the physical car it is like over 500 hp. Do we need to lower it or am I looking at the wrong car?

IRS also runs a simple one-make spec no tuning series on Wednesday nights with the Toyota 86 GRMN. This is a great series for anyone looking to develop their racing skills and learn to race cleanly in a pack, something Sport Mode rarely does. We have plenty of drivers that are new to this organized racing thing and we all help each other to improve. Our next event is this Wednesday at 9pm EST. I hope to see you on track soon! 👍

IRS Toyota 86 Racing Series | Wednesdays 9pm EST | Sign Up Today!

So looking at the cars it says 488 hp in the cars reg. and on the physical car it is like over 500 hp. Do we need to lower it or am I looking at the wrong car?
You should be able to lower the power ratio to meet the power. You can send me a friend request if you want, we can meet online soon. It's the same as my account name here.

You should be able to lower the power ratio to meet the power. You can send me a friend request if you want, we can meet online soon. It's the same as my account name here.
I just shut everything off. I will add you in the morning. Usually I am on in the morning from 5:30 to 7 am central time and then 6 to 9 central time in the evening. My psn name is fathoe.

Back