Lookong for someone to 1on 1 teach me how to tune for drag.

Messages
355
United States
Georgia
Messages
Shalashaska523
Please be ok at tuning and really understand I'm new and I'm trying lol
 
I'd start by reading the stickies. Those guides will teach you everything you need to know.
 
Shalashaska523
Please be ok at tuning and really understand I'm new and I'm trying lol

I may be able to pending on when your on.
 
I've tried reading them but I'm better learning one on one and I'm usually on between 10 or 11 pm to whenever am eastern standard
 
Slashfan
I'd start by reading the stickies. Those guides will teach you everything you need to know.

Slash his name sounds like your name all jumbled up twice...lol
 
Shalashaska523
Please be ok at tuning and really understand I'm new and I'm trying lol

I can teach you! 👍
 
MidNight HP
Slash his name sounds like your name all jumbled up twice...lol

Lol my names from the MGS series and ok I'll take you up on your offer sir
 
Shalashaska523
I've tried reading them but I'm better learning one on one and I'm usually on between 10 or 11 pm to whenever am eastern standard

I would be able to do it then.
 
I got a car recently it's 4wd I got it to about mod 9s
 
Shalashaska523
I got a car recently it's 4wd I got it to about mod 9s

Hey, if you want, I can write up a "book of instructions" specifically for some cars that you want to tune 👍
 
Well I like drifting and dragging cars that you would not usually see (viper gtr gts) and just weird ones.
 
Shalashaska523
I got a car recently it's 4wd I got it to about mod 9s

What exactly are you running? Gtr? Its very important to know what your running in, your drivetrain (fr,rr,4wd,ff,mr) and also the time it should run, or what i call an et. Like gtr vspec 09s should run 9.07x or better.
 
Well I don't use a specific car just whatever I feel. I want to be able to tune good times on my own but don't really understand how. But recently I did a basic tune (just make transmission like 174 top speed and played with gears and raised back lowered front ) on a Mitsubishi hat concept and go the mid 9 out of it but I feel it could do more if I knew more . Btw it's my car idea so all rights go to me :p
 
Shalashaska523
Well I don't use a specific car just whatever I feel. I want to be able to tune good times on my own but don't really understand how. But recently I did a basic tune (just make transmission like 174 top speed and played with gears and raised back lowered front ) on a Mitsubishi hat concept and go the mid 9 out of it but I feel it could do more if I knew more . Btw it's my car idea so all rights go to me :p

Mitsubishi what?
 
It trap around 155- 160 don't know exact buttes I lowered the to on the trans
 
Back