Loosends Drift Krew-LDC ~~CLAN CLOSED!~~

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 66 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Shoot_Da_Car
ROTA DRIFTER

Shoot_Da_Car and Bogan93 has discussed and decided to close down LDC, Due to unactive members and loss of members in the past couple of weeks.

DRIFT HARD LOOSENDS!
ABOUT:​
Hey guys,girls and all members of the community, We are a team that has been around for a few moths now, we are a recruiting clan, Looking for some drifters that will enter comps with us. And have our own little comps, Only been around sense, the 26 of April 2013. We made Loosends Drift Krew(LDK) a Drift Clan, We are recruiting for Aus/Nz Member's. We like to have fun,Drift and be the best, we can but there are rules to follow. We are serious when we have to be. We have some good tandem drivers and solo drifters, We are Chilled back drifters and Love to have a bit of fun, so why not join the team!

If you wish to sign up or try out please full out the form below:)
PSN ID:
Favorite Car(s):
Favorite Track(s):
Drifting Experience:
Previous Team(s):
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:
Do you have a microphone?:
How often do you drift on GT5?:
What are you looking for in a team?:
Anything else you would like to add?:

The Leaders!

Team leader PSN:Shoot_Da_Car

Team leader PSN:Bogan93

Official Members!
Team Member PSN:Travoo_43

Team Member PSN:dead_eye666

Team Member PSN:clevo_braybon

Team Member PSN:mozzaguy92

I did not take all the photos. Credit goes to the
Photographers who have taken them and the editor's.​

EVENTS:​

Loosends Drift Friday
(until we get a better name)
-Every friday, The clan will get together/most of the clan will get together and have a drift with others that join.
-All welcome!​
[/CENTER][/FONT]

Last edited:
New thread??????

New Thread, Yes very much so, The other account has been deactivated, for Inconvenient reasons that I did not now about, If you wish to discuss thing Please Private Message me.

Use the other one mate 👍 no need for two.

Good luck from team shadow drifting hopefully one day we will drift together and do competitions

Hey ShootDaCar how would I go about trying out for this team? also do you have any sort of team colour scheme yet?

dead eye666
Hey ShootDaCar how would I go about trying out for this team? also do you have any sort of team colour scheme yet?

No coulors, Talk to me on psn, There is a form that most people full out,When wanting to try out/join if you can find it full it out please?

EDIT: The forms in the O.P/First Message.

Last edited:
PSN ID:dead_eye666
Location/Time Zone:Auckland, GMT+12
Favorite Car(s): Any really but starting to take a liking to my sileighty and gt86
Favorite Track(s): tsukuba, grand valley speedway, indy road course but i'll drift any track
Drifting Experience: 3 months or so, amateur
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: about every second day
What are you looking for in a team?: just great bunch of like minded players looking to have some clean drifting fun
Anything else you would like to add?: I may not be at a competitive level yet but i would love the opportunity to further develop my skills with more serious drifters than i get on lobbies

PSN ID:dead_eye666
Location/Time Zone:Auckland, GMT+12
Favorite Car(s): Any really but starting to take a liking to my sileighty and gt86
Favorite Track(s): tsukuba, grand valley speedway, indy road course but i'll drift any track
Drifting Experience: 3 months or so, amateur
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: about every second day
What are you looking for in a team?: just great bunch of like minded players looking to have some clean drifting fun
Anything else you would like to add?: I may not be at a competitive level yet but i would love the opportunity to further develop my skills with more serious drifters than i get on lobbies

I am on now,If you would like to have a few drifts, To tryout.

Hey guys, I am Having a Drift Over at Deep Forest Raceway(GT5), Feel free to join!

EDIT: Lobby closed

Last edited:
Lol @ all the GT1's and Spirit R's.

None of the GT1 drivers use them as there proper drift car/Main drift car's,One guy jumped in one so we got pictures and everyone followed, For the spirit R's, I have to say, Me and Sprinter have them as our main drift car, Rtcky_Bobby Has Left, So I will remove the photo of his.

EDIT:Been Removed.

Last edited:
Good Luck from Team Road Hunters:tup:

----------------------
Team Road Hunters:
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR

Good Luck From Team Road Hunters² ;D

--------------
Team Road Hunters
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR

Very well edited your photos. Congratulations for clan. ;D

--------------
Team Road Hunters
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck from Team Road Hunters:tup:
----------------------
Team Road Hunters:
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR

Thanks man.

Good Luck From Team Road Hunters² ;D

--------------
Team Road Hunters
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR

Thanks.

Very well edited your photos. Congratulations for clan. ;D

--------------
Team Road Hunters
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR

Thanks,I will pass that onto the editor himself.I see you have double posted, Please use the "Edit" Button next time.

Mad drift session last night Shoot. The footage didn't save though which suck but oh well, maybe next time.

Mad drift session last night Shoot. The footage didn't save though which suck but oh well, maybe next time.

It was mad them FD3S,Can drift, Did you save them with that grid button that says 1,2,3?? Must do it again soon.

Back