Lots available! Tonight's slot is closed but the next few days I am open.

TheBeavertonKid

(Banned)
Messages
101
Messages
Ballaholyk84
Whats going on guys and gals? I have up for grabs a a bunch of vehicles and a few tickets. Shoot me your best offer!

Please be ready to trade vehicles in a timely manner. If you are offering a vehicle then please post or PM me and let me know what vehicle of mine you are looking for. If we schedule a day to make a trade please keep the day locked for the trade. If you arent gonna make it please let me know so I can open the slot or move the schedule around. Thank you
Schedule
1/16/11 - Open
1/17/11 - Open
1/18/11 - Open
1/19/11 - Open
1/20/11 - Open

Vehicle Wants
All GT Academy Cars
All versions of GT-R's
Anything else you may have that I dont have already on my list below
I DO NOT NEED/WANT ANY X2010'S RIGHT NOW

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY PAINTS RIGHT NOW. NOT SILVER CHROME. NOT MATTE. NOT COLOR SHIFT. NOT ANYTHING.

Tickets to Trade
Level 5
Level 9
Level 12
Level 21

Vehicles for Trade
Premium
AEM S2000
Alfa Romeo Guilia T22 Carrozzata Da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65
Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi TTS Coupe '09
BMW Concept 1 Series TII '07
BMW Concept 1 Series TII '07
Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 Impala
Chevrolet 2010 Tony Stewart #14 Impala
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 Impala
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya #42 Impala
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Citroen C4 WRC '08
Citroen GT by Citroen Race Car
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari California '08
Ferrari F10 '10
Ferrari F2007 '07
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari 599 '06
Ferrari F40 '92
Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Fusion
Ford GT '06
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
High End Performance G37
Honda Civic Type R (EK) 97'
Honda Arta NSX 06'
Honda Takata Dome NSX 06'
Isuzu 4200R Concept '89
Jaguar XKR Coupe 10'
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce 09'
Lexus LFA 10'
Lexus LFA 10'
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Lexus IS F 07'
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Maserati GranTurismo S 08'
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Mazda 787B Race Car '91
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
McLaren MP4-12C 10'
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG 10'
Mini Cooper S 07'
Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) Red '08
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) Blue '08
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) White '09
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) Black '09
Nissan GT-R Black Mask
Nissan GT-R Black Mask
Pagani Zonda R 09'
Pagani Zonda R '09
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut 10'
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total 10'
Peugeot 207 GTi 07'
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Light Blue)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Yellow)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (White)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Satin Blue)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (S. Vettel)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Cranberry)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Vibrant Red)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Matte Black)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Dark Green)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Pink)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Orange)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Blue)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Light Grey)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Purple)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Prototype)
Gran Turismo PDI Racing Kart 100
Shelby Cobra 427 66'
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi 10'
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10
Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra '97
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept 10'
Toyota Prius G '09
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ82 '44
Volvo C30 R-Design '09

Standard
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Aston Martin Vanquish '04
Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team Oreca) '05
Audi Quattro '82
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grey Gold/Grey Green '09
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Light Gold/Silver '09
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Black/Red '09
Buick Special '62
Cadillac CIEN COncept '02
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet SSR '03
Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Cizeta V16T '94
Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98
Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78
Fiat 500 F '65
Ford Mustang GT '05
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99
Honda CITY Turbo II '83
Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Honda Z ACT '70
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
Isuzu 117Coupe '68
Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81
Jaguar XFR '10
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia STRATOS '73
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mazda 323F '93
Mazda Atenza Concept '01
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Mazda KUSABI Concept '03
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Mini Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Mitsubishi FTO GR '97
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Nissan mm-R Cup Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00
Nissan SILEIGHTY '98
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
Opel Speedster '00
Opel Speedster Turbo '00
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Pescarolo Cougar C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Subaru 360 '58
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
Suzuki WAGON R RR '98
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota Prius G Touring Selection (J) '03
Toyota VITZ U Euro Sport Edition '00
Toyota Yaris RS 1.5 (J) '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
TVR V8S '91
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 '02
Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49
 
Last edited:
matte blue for your matte light red?
 
I can do that. Add me and ill send it over bud.

truly sorry mate i thought i had blue. its actually green.

i also have matte black and matt black but i understand if your not interested

sorry again
 
truly sorry mate i thought i had blue. its actually green.

i also have matte black and matt black but i understand if your not interested

sorry again

No problem. Thanks though.
 
GT Academy GT-R for the Zagato?
 
Silver. Sounds good.
 
My RUF CTR Yellow Bird for your lexus LFA '10?
 
alright add me on ps3 my psn is my user name that shows up on here
 
If you're interested in trading some paints for a car of your choice the link to my thread is in my signature.
 
If you're interested in trading some paints for a car of your choice the link to my thread is in my signature.

Interested in these:
67 Ferrari 330 P4 - 0km - Factory Paint - Stock
67 Ford Mark IV - 0km - Factory Paint - Stock

Whats paints would you want?
I also have a Silver Chrome Along with Mattes listed
 
Interested in these:
67 Ferrari 330 P4 - 0km - Factory Paint - Stock
67 Ford Mark IV - 0km - Factory Paint - Stock

Whats paints would you want?
I also have a Silver Chrome Along with Mattes listed
I'd be interested in Matte Black, Matte Gray, and the AMG paint chips along with 5 random Museum Cards for the Mark IV (seeing as someone already lay claim to the 330). The earliest I could send the car is the 11th as I booked up fast this evening. Would this be acceptable?

Edit: put the 13th instead of the 11th by mistake, sorry about that.
 
I'd be interested in Matte Black, Matte Gray, and the AMG paint chips along with 5 random Museum Cards for the Mark IV (seeing as someone already lay claim to the 330). The earliest I could send the car is the 13th as I booked up fast this evening. Would this be acceptable?

No Problem. I actually have a 330 coming in soon also so it works out. The 13th will work for sure as I also have it open.
 
No Problem. I actually have a 330 coming in soon also so it works out. The 13th will work for sure as I also have it open.
I can actually send it the 11th, I made a mistake and tried to ninja-edit my post haha. Sounds like a plan, looking forward to receiving the paint and museum cards!
 
I can actually send it the 11th, I made a mistake and tried to ninja-edit my post haha. Sounds like a plan, looking forward to receiving the paint and museum cards!

Haha ok cool. Ill send on the 13th then. Ill mark you down at the top.
 
Matte white and silver for black and purple

PSN: epiz0rs
 
I cant trade anymore I just got a corrupted save and everything is gone of mine!..... Im level 0 again and have only the $20k you start out with!. Im really pissed off now I gotta do everything all over again! if I find another RUF ill let you know. BTW dont quit game/turn off system will it says saving. My friends have the same car ill ask if they'll trade you
 
I cant trade anymore I just got a corrupted save and everything is gone of mine!..... Im level 0 again and have only the $20k you start out with!. Im really pissed off now I gotta do everything all over again! if I find another RUF ill let you know. BTW dont quit game/turn off system will it says saving. My friends have the same car ill ask if they'll trade you

Bummer! Yeah just let me know bud. I have a flash drive in my PS3 and make sure to back it up every time I turn the system off.
 
lol I should have thought of that! Im gunna back up my file asap
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut 10'

Can fit you in on the 15th. Check my garage to see what u want.


EDIT: Never mind, never read the full thread before I responded.
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut 10'

Can fit you in on the 15th. Check my garage to see what u want.


EDIT: Never mind, never read the full thread before I responded.

I can fit you in on the 15th. 908 for F10?
 
I can fit you in on the 15th. 908 for F10?

Yeah np, will put you in my thread. Add me on PSN Treks_Is_Gay and i will message u a day or 2 before to remind u.
 
Back