Lots available! Tonight's slot is closed but the next few days I am open.

Yeah np, will put you in my thread. Add me on PSN Treks_Is_Gay and i will message u a day or 2 before to remind u.

No problem. Ill add you now.
 
Slot opened tonight for a good trade to come through. Ready to go right now.
 
Slot opened tonight for a good trade to come through. Ready to go right now.

Willing to trade practically anything I have for the Vanquish.

Chapparal 2D Race Car, Ford Mark IV, Aston DB9 '03 .
 
Last edited:
Willing to trade practically anything I have for the Vanquish.

Chapparal 2D Race Car, Ford Mark IV, Aston DB9 '03 .

Sorry bud I am booked now for the next week. If anything falls through I will let you know.
 
Tonights slot is now open and ready to go asap!
 
If you will trade something for chrome or mattes I can trade right now
 
'88 Jaguar XJR-9 available to trade right now
 
If you will trade something for chrome or mattes I can trade right now

Sorry bud I have way to many Silver Chromes and Mattes right now and more coming. I will know what colors I need by the middle of next week.
 
what do you want for Opera Performance 350Z '04?
 
lots... but all the cars are on my main and I can't trade since I'm using all my slots this week to trade with some dude.
 
I really would love a carbon X1. What are you interested in?
 
lots... but all the cars are on my main and I can't trade since I'm using all my slots this week to trade with some dude.

If I figure anything out ill let you know.
 
Any of these:
•Mark IV Race Car '67-Red, 0.0 miles.
•330 P4 Race Car '67-Red, 0.0 miles.
•XJ13 Race Car '66-Green, 0.0 miles.
•2D Race Car '67-White, 0.0 miles.

For your Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car?
 
Any of these:
•Mark IV Race Car '67-Red, 0.0 miles.
•330 P4 Race Car '67-Red, 0.0 miles.
•XJ13 Race Car '66-Green, 0.0 miles.
•2D Race Car '67-White, 0.0 miles.

For your Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car?

No thanks. That is probably gonna be one of the hardest cars to get from me.
 
I need a Lupo Cup. I can trade it for:

Mini Cooper S 07
Clio Renault Sport V6 00
Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 07
Mazda MX-5 V-Special II NA,J 93
Buick Special 62
 
I need a Lupo Cup. I can trade it for:

Mini Cooper S 07
Clio Renault Sport V6 00
Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 07
Mazda MX-5 V-Special II NA,J 93
Buick Special 62

Let me check out the vehicles and I will let you know.
 
Got a Red orange FGT for trade now

trade U
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
 
I will trade you either a 2006 Audi R10 TDI Race Car or a 1989 Nissan R89C Race Car for your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total 10' when I get off work tonite. PM me if either way. Thanks.
 
I will trade you either a 2006 Audi R10 TDI Race Car or a 1989 Nissan R89C Race Car for your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total 10' when I get off work tonite. PM me if either way. Thanks.

PM returned bud.
 
I got DTM cars

Opel Astra DTM Touring car
BMW DTM car

for

Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08

No slot available today though
 
do you have anything on your trade list that will allow me too compete in the japanese classics series? i cannot find one at the used car market for the life of me!
no worries i have done it now
 
Last edited:
Back