Lots available! Tonight's slot is closed but the next few days I am open.

I got DTM cars

Opel Astra DTM Touring car
BMW DTM car

for

Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08

No slot available today though

No thanks bud.

Tonights slot is now open for instant trade!
 
You need a Chaparral 2D with 0 miles?
 
I want that GT40 Race Car... I got lots to choose from
 
Nice X1's you got there... haha
 
i have the Toyota Minolta 88C-V '89 (S) for trade right now if you want just pm me back here, i would like to trade for anything good for the extreme series of races.

Or something good for the historical cup Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 or 69 ford gt40 race car whichever is better?
 
Slots are open for the next few days guys. hit me with your best shot.
 
Sorry bud I dont see anything.

you said you are looking for GT-R's
i have a
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple II (R34) '99
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01

and some other stuff. il have to check my garage
 
you said you are looking for GT-R's
i have a
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple II (R34) '99
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01

and some other stuff. il have to check my garage

Yeah get me a list of the GT-R's and I will go off my list and see what I can use.
 
My Audi A4 Touring Car '04 for your Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
 
Yeah get me a list of the GT-R's and I will go off my list and see what I can use.
I'm a bit of a Skyline/GT-R collector.
i can get you any GT-R/ Skyline that is in the premium dealership
standards i have:
  • Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple II (R34) '99
  • Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple III (R34) '00
  • NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
  • Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01
  • Nissan FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04
  • Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
  • Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
  • NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
  • Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
  • Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
  • Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V・spec N1 base '00
  • Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69

are you also looking for skylines as well?
i have:
  • Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89
  • Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) '87
  • BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04
  • Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
  • Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84
  • Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67
  • Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83
sorry i had to make the list really quickly cos someone was sucking at COD at the time, so i couldn't refer to your list.

EDIT: oh snap he was banned?
 
Last edited:
I finally finished gettin back most of my cars. Ill take any of your x1s for some of my cars depending on which ones you want.
Premium
• Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline ‘07
• High End Performance G37
• Doge Challenger SRT8 ’08 ( upgraded for a seasonal event to 769hp)
• Lexus LFA ’10
• Ford GT ‘06
• Volkswagon kubelwagen type82’ 44
• RE Amemyia FD35 RX-7
• Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe’ 06
• HKS CT230R’08

Standard
• Lamborghini Nomda Diablo GT-1’ 00
• RUF CTR2’96
• Amuse Carbon R (R34)’ 04
• Nissan Skyline GTs-t T type M (R32)’91
• Honda Life Step Van’72
• Mazda efini Rx-7 Type RZ (FD)’ 96
• Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune
• Toyota Supra RZ’97
• BMW M3 CSL’03
• Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo’83
• Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept’ 02
• Ford SVT F-150 lightning’ 03
• Toyota Celica XX 2800GT’ 81
• Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car’ 87
• Lotus Espirit Turbo HC’87
• RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” 87
• RUF 3400S’00
• Alpine A110 1600S’73
• Chevrolet SSR’03

• Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110)’83

Eagle Talon Esi'97
 
OP has been banned.
 
Back