Lots to trade, some rare cars. Mines EVO just added!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 36 comments
  • 1,998 views

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,018
United States
United States
PM me if interested, as I always forget about threads...

Only one trade a day.

I have the below cars for trade:

  • Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85 (0 miles)
  • Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (2,400 miles)
  • Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001 - 0 miles)
  • Honda HSC '03 (0 miles)
  • Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 (0 miles)
  • Jay Leno Tank Car (0 miles)
  • Audi LeMans Quattro '03 (0 miles)
  • Acura DN-X Concept '02 (0 miles)
  • Cizeta V16T '94 (0 miles)
  • Dome Zero Concept '78 (0 miles)
  • AJ Allmendinger #43 (trade for #24 ONLY)
  • Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR '08
  • Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42
  • Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 (1,200 miles)
  • Range Rover Stormer Concept '04 (0 miles)
  • Callaway C12 '03 (11k miles)
  • Mine's Lancer EVO VI '00 (353 miles)

I am looking for:

  • Premium Super GT cars (any)
  • Jeff Gordon #24 NASCAR (trade for Allmendinger only)
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 (either)
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
  • Audi A4 Touring Car '04
  • HKS CT230R EVO
  • Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car '84
  • Mines Skyline BNR34 GT-R N1 Base '06 Premium
  • Spoon S2000 '00
  • Tom's X540 Chaser '00
  • High End Performance G37 '08
  • Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 '89
  • Nissan R33 GT-R LM Road Version '95
  • Tommy K ZZII
 
Last edited:
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
Mercedez-Benz CLK GTR Race Car '98

Check out my garage. I won't be able to trade for a while but if you don't mind. Just lmk.
 
Only one I would be interested in is the FGT. But looks like it's already taken.
 
I have an orange and green/white one. The green/white has been used for racing, the orange one has just been sat in.
 
Orange FGT for the CLK GTR?
 
Amazing how fast your thread drops in this room.
 
You want a FGT or X1? Not quite sure I understand.

Interested in the Chevelle, yes.
 
Nah, I only have one of which I earned the hard way, and am only trading it for a Carbon version. Sorry.
 
I also have the opera performance s2000.
 
I don't have a FGT. Whatever is in my list on the first post as "available" is all I am willing to give up right now.
 
I would like: Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
For: Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car '84

Looks good to me.
 
I would like: Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
For: Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car '84

Looks good to me.

Perfect. I'll put you down for Monday if that works for you?
 
i have an x1 carbon to trade
 
Doesnt really work for me sorry, im booked up until thursday :/

I would still be ok to trade, but you'd have to wait until thursday.

Add me on PSN: MrPudPud
 
i have an x1 carbon to trade

For my X1? Or something else?

Doesnt really work for me sorry, im booked up until thursday :/

I would still be ok to trade, but you'd have to wait until thursday.

Add me on PSN: MrPudPud

Moved to Thursday. 👍
 
i need a touring car for bonus races, if you have one
 
I don't, sorry. Although there's that Mercedes Touring car in my list there, but I don't know if you can use it in that race.
 
Bump for Mine's EVO.
 
I got a opera performance s2000. What would you trade it for?
 
Whatever is on my list on the first page, minus the two cars with notes next to them.
 
I'll trade you for the ACR 10 viper, add my psn: wrcluver, is it 0 miles btw? The s2000 is.
 
HKS CT230R EVO for Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 (1,200 miles) ?
 
Back