Lots to trade, some rare cars. Mines EVO just added!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 36 comments
  • 1,998 views
Bump! Looking to trade RIGHT NOW!
 
i can give you the Ferrari F10 or Mines Skyline BNR34 GT-R N1 Base '06 for the Mine's Lancer EVO VI '00
 
Bump.

Mainly looking for the Tommy K ZZII right now, as I haven't seen one at all since I bought the game in November. Super rare car...
 
I have a ZZII, im looking for the CZ-3. Also, have the GT-R LM road ver.
 
I'll take the Mines EVO too.
 
I have a ZZII, im looking for the CZ-3. Also, have the GT-R LM road ver.

Pretty sure I don't have that CZ-3, whatever it is. Only have the cars in my first post.

I have the Chaser.I´ll send you a PM ;)

Never got that PM, but down to trade if you still have it.
 
Back