'Lotus Elise 111R Tuned' No Mercy 650PP Suzuka tune

Thanks a lot for sharing your tune! I'm not as fast you most of you guys (I'm running 2'08''s), but I've being doing pretty well in online races. This car holds itself very well against Evo's, GTR's and the the bunch of AWD that people like to drive in Suzuka.

The best strategy to overtake those AWD is to come strong from spoon, draft in the back stretch, if you can't pass there, you'll sure be able to do it after 130R (this car just flies past that curve, it's ridiculous).

I've done some small modifications (to car height and to the toe settings) to make it more stable during races. I'll post them later.

Hi
first post on this forum and I want to share my 111r tuned experience with you. my fastest time on suzuka 650pp is 2.06.756. T1 55.201 T2 1.42.681. driven on automatic no TC/SC an with a dual shock.
The car is set up for the twisties sadly those damned clios do me on the straights

tyres S3 - R1 (heavy right foot/finger)
power +8
weight 115
downforce 20-20
lowered +9 - +15
toe -0.06 - 0.06
camber 0.09 - 0.1

final drive not sure but geared for 163mph in 6th

couple of points. Car has pretty much no oversteer so easy to drive and times are consistant (average lap 2.08)

how do my times stack up to other peoples any way to improve? times go to about 2.12 without the r1s on th back so i`m quiet limited really

Back