Lotus Elise Gt1 and R33 LM as prize cars

• Thread starter TakisZX
  • 5 comments
Greece
Greece
Hello again guys... Which version of gt2 (or what do I have to do) to win Lotus Elise Gt1 and R33 LM as prize cars?
(i have win them in the past, i just don't know how) Any help welcome..

Neither of those cars can be won as a prize in any version of GT2. The Tuned Turbo Car Cup awards three other types of R33 Skyline, but the LM can only be bought.

Neither of those cars can be won as a prize in any version of GT2. The Tuned Turbo Car Cup awards three other types of R33 Skyline, but the LM can only be bought.
Are you 100% sure that there is no version of gt2 that you can get awarded by those cars? I m almost sure that I ve won those cars in gt2 on a version I ve played 16 years ago. The one that you get gold silver and bronze cups when you win a race.

Sorry, as @pez2k stated, these cars can only be bought. A way to check in GT2 is to go to the dealership and if they can be bought, you will not win them.

It's possible it was other, similar, cars that you won and time has blurred your memory. Happens to everyone. But to get the two cars you asked about, you just need maybe Cr.3million if you want to do racing mods too.

Enjoy.

Are you 100% sure that there is no version of gt2 that you can get awarded by those cars? I m almost sure that I ve won those cars in gt2 on a version I ve played 16 years ago.

Definitely sure - most of the game files have been reverse-engineered by now, so event lists such as this one are 100% accurate and list all of the possible prizes.

Sorry, as @pez2k stated, these cars can only be bought. A way to check in GT2 is to go to the dealership and if they can be bought, you will not win them.

It's possible it was other, similar, cars that you won and time has blurred your memory. Happens to everyone. But to get the two cars you asked about, you just need maybe Cr.3million if you want to do racing mods too.

Enjoy.
Damn... Then I actually did spent a lot of credits back at the time!!

Definitely sure - most of the game files have been reverse-engineered by now, so event lists such as this one are 100% accurate and list all of the possible prizes.
I would have bet that they were awarded as a prize at the time I was playing the game! Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back