Lowest X2010 horsepower

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark_ruffo
  • 13 comments
  • 2,935 views
Messages
1,835
Messages
DrKrFfXx_
Question for you serious grinders, what's the lowest HP an X1 can hit?

I have had one running the last 9000 or 10000 kms without any service making it lose around 200hp in the process to hit 1334hp.
 
That seems to be what mine got to after running Indy for 12 hours.
 
Mine went down to around 1400 ish after oil change so i rebuilt it and get 1554 now.
 
Mine has over 20,000 km on it and lowest I've seen with regular oil changes is in the 1400s. Hardly seems to matter. Wish they could patch it so it shows miles driven and my car weight in pounds.
 
Here is your answer.

X2010 Update 4 (Last Update)

Car now as 31,000 odd miles on it :crazy:

So it did 20,000 Miles without a Oil Change .

Power was down to 1324 BHP

Engine was Overhauled @ 500,000cr

Now showing 1541 BHP

Also now on its 5th Le Sarthe 24 HR Race :yuck:
 
Yes, I know this is a bump from the dead, but I was curious if anyone had worn out an X2010 more than me.

Through lots of use, and minimal oil changes.. My X2010 is at 1306hp

That's without touching the power limiter, just through use.

Anyone into the 1200's??
 
Yes, I know this is a bump from the dead, but I was curious if anyone had worn out an X2010 more than me.

Through lots of use, and minimal oil changes.. My X2010 is at 1306hp

That's without touching the power limiter, just through use.

Anyone into the 1200's??

Wow, pretty low, I never plan on servicing mine, 1,800 miles only and its at like 1450 or so.
 
mine hit 1254hp one night after grinding like the wind in b spec for 2 days+the 27,000 miles that were already on it. i had to pay 1,000,000 credits for a full restore. i planned to do the 24 hour le man race later on that evening.
 
Last edited:
I accidentally (I was checking the cost, which appeared to be 500,000 at the time) rebuilt mine not long after I had it and it went all the way up to 1556. After 8k of grinding (which isn't that much, apparently)oil changes only get it up to 1530, after dropping to 1483. Okay, so that's not so low, but apparently if you run it at max low for too long, you can never fully restore it.

I also read somewhere on here that rebuilds don't last as long as the original condition.
 
my full power x1 has 999pp... yet after a 200mile race it had 1438bhp and went up to 1000pp...odd?
 
With a power limiter, my s.vettel one is at 600bhp9 its got about 1300 without it) im not going to rebuild the engine even though its starting to get real slow using the rubber band thing.
 
With a power limiter, my s.vettel one is at 600bhp9 its got about 1300 without it) im not going to rebuild the engine even though its starting to get real slow using the rubber band thing.

The power limiter can ony cut power to 50% so is your one 1200bhp at full power? That is impressive if it is 👍

I was proud of my 1332bhp Prototype until i saw this thread :ouch:
 
I'm over 80,000 miles and still in the low 1300's. I cannot rebuild it back to original power anymore.
 
Back