LS Car Show 2.0

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 210 comments
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
logo.png

lscs.png

What Is LS Car Show.

LS Car Show is a PS3 and Xbox 360 crew for GTA Online. LS Car Show participate in many activities. Our main activity is car cruising with weekly meets on Wednesday and Saturday(Europe-Sunday), however we do open general crew session run, user content, or just have massive LSPD tank rampages.

Administrators

@soloaded - Crew Leader- Organize's Meets.
@ZDUPH -Commissioner- Manages Social Club and Promotions/Demotions.

@coxbox-Commissioner-Manages GTP Forum.
@Darkfighter -Crew Leader of Xbox Division

How Do I Join

To join the Crew, we ask several things, please use the below format:

CLICK HERE FOR SOCIAL CLUB PS3

GTP:User name
Social Club: User name
Microphone:Y/N

We also ask that If you want to join this crew, please make sure that you have linked your social club account. We also ask that you follow our crew rules and have this crew as your active crew.

Is this Crew on Xbox360

Yes, this Crew is on Xbox360 to join the Xbox360 Crew please CLICK HERE.

Do I need a Microphone

Yes/Skype

You must have a microphone and or Skye, make sure you can hear the leaders in game, and can respond to us.

Do I Need To Use The Crew Colour Or Logo

No!

You don't have to use the Crew logo or Crew colour, however If you want to represent, this is up to you.

How Do I Get Promoted

Promotions can be gained for helping the crew, whether that is providing ideas for smooth operation, new ideas for meets, custom content and helping other players.

Demotion Policy

Every three weeks/6 meets,people will be demoted or removed based on their activities within the crew, this include breaking the rules or being inactive for long periods. Please make sure that if you can not attend our meets and activities let us know.

If you have been removed room the crew or demoted, please don't take offense, we are just simply making more space for members , if you are still interested in joining us just send us another invite. Please do not show your anger on here, this will result in the thread being locked, any issues by members will be reported to a GTP moderator.

Official Warning List

Members on this list have been warned once, the offense has been displayed with the user name. Please start following the rules, or you will be kicked from this crew.

DJ Adi Boy - Kicked - Do not rear end other members- Repeat Offender -Did not follow instructions

Wtal -Kicked - hitting other players repetitively

Crew Rules For Meets And Other Crew Events

Rules For Players
  1. All members must be in passive mode.
  2. Cars must stay parked up, no burnouts and donuts.
  3. No flying in airplanes.
  4. Keep two-three car lengths from other drivers.
  5. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme.
  6. Do not block the road with NPC cars.
  7. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.
Banned Cars
  1. All Super Cars.
  2. Elegy RH8.

Rules For Car Modification
  1. No Tire Smoke.
  2. No Chrome Or Metal Paint / Ice Cream Paint Schemes
  3. No Ricer Mods, e.g. Big Wings.
  4. No Custom Tires.No North Yankton Plates on Non Rusty Vehicles.
  5. Stock Horns Only.
  6. No Slamming Cars With The Glitch.

ricerlogo.JPG

If your car looks like above you will be warned, if you break any other rules you will be warned, please check the warning list in the op. A second offense will = KICK

We Have A No A Nonsense Policy, You Only Get One Warning.

Last edited:
Hey guys we also have an Xbox division of this crew so if you or any of you friends want to join just let me know pm me or just comment

Was a nice clean cruise tonight guys and girls here on some pictures from tonight. if anyone has ideas on how we can improve, Or if you have ideas for meets please post on the forum or social club. Also if you are on Xbox 360 check out the Xbox 360 division see the post above.

As this is LSCS 2.0 we need a 2.0 logo. If you are talented with the social club editor, members should get on the social club and create some new emblems. The winner will have their emblem published, will revive a promotion up one level, and they can choose a cruise idea, for an upcoming meet.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

If I want to join the crew, do I send my information through a message on the social club, or post it here?

@Doog
Request accepted. Welcome aboard. 👍
People with pending requests need to inform us of their Social Club name, as we are now getting requests from other sites as well. :)
@breezy23d you're still in the crew. No need to send another invite. You're currently listed under the Muscle category.

Sorry for being not so active but it's due to the time zone. If it's okay with you all I join once in a few weeks I'd like to join again. ^^

GTP: Carlos
Social Club: Carlos_Sultana
Microphone: Yes

11pm GMT for the Lowrider meet is stretching it for me as I have college on the Thursday, so I won't be able to come then, even though I've just acquired a Peyote for the meet.

11pm GMT for the Lowrider meet is stretching it for me as I have college on the Thursday, so I won't be able to come then, even though I've just acquired a Peyote for the meet.
Thanks for letting us know , if a lot of the members don't make it we might have the same theme on Saturday

My shift ends at 11 PM GMT +1, so that's an hour too late already. I can be home within 30 to 45 minutes but then I'll be almost 2 hours late :scared:

Back