Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
oakland ca
soloaded
Description:
Themed/categorized car show meets/crew
2. Safe meets no b.s or kicked
3. Meet up chill ,talk , take photos etc. No trouble no cops.

When:
Will be dissussed on thread

Where:
Mirror Park , East Vinewood

1st Theme:
Low and slow (lower vehicles)) no more then 6inches off the ground)

Crew info
A dedicated crew for gta players who love cars,car show and the typical cruise.
leave social club name and ill add you

Last edited:
gtuned.

Not sure how often I'll be able to join, but the last one was pretty fun.

GTP_Michelin9960
Don't know which ones I'll be able to join, but I post here when I can or I can't join one of them.

Description:
Themed/categorized car show meets/crew
2. Safe meets no b.s or kicked
3. Meet up chill ,talk , take photos etc. No trouble no cops.

When:
Will be dissussed on thread

Where:
Mirror Park , East Vinewood

1st Theme:
Low and slow (lower vehicles)) no more then 6inches off the ground)

Crew info
A dedicated crew for gta players who love cars,car show and the typical cruise.
leave social club name and ill add you

Sorry man, i thought you were some random who added me, that was just immature. Give me a second chance lol now that i know your a GTPlanet member.

Update
1.If you want in, add me on socialclub id: soloaded ,in the end I didnt want alot of posts of socialclub names.
2. The Low and Slow theme will be the first meet, the next meet is jdm forever ,and after muscle cars and etc. Ill gather ideas later
3. The Low and Slow theme only consists of the following cars:

Vapid Peyote,Declasse Tornado,Albany Manana,Bf surfer( @coxbox lol and maybe me) ,Bravado Youga, Declasse Voodoo, Dundreary Regina , Albany Washington, Albany Primo, Albany Emperor, and the rat loader

Last edited:
0_0-22.jpg
I will need a lower car then.... I still need to win a ton of races..*sigh...
Dont worry about parts , watch updates for the date and time for the first meet and have one of the listed cars and add on socialclub
@ZDUPH borrowed a photo for a teaser

0_0-30.jpg
0_0-13.jpg
I know a date isn't set, but about what time frame are you planning on for the first meet?

Update for Date and Times

Wednesday 3pst pm

Saturdays will be dissussed

Note: I havent added anyone on socialclub but I will soon. After I do let me know if you need any helpwith car mods or finding ca

Can't make it on weekdays, except Friday, but even then, I can't play from around 5:00 PM EST to 8:00-ish.

Can't make it on weekdays, except Friday, but even then, I can't play from around 5:00 PM EST to 8:00-ish.
Maybe saturdays for you thqts why I wanted 2 meets same theme in one week also leave your open saturday times also the one for saturdays we will discuss. 1st meet is a trial the day its held may change

Shoot_Da_Car, Sign me up…Not sure If my timezone will let me though. So tomorrow 3pst pm? is what in NZT? please.

Shoot_Da_Car, Sign me up…Not sure If my timezone will let me though. So tomorrow 3pst pm? is what in NZT? please.
3pst 1/15/14 for you I think 12pm 1/16/14 not sure daylight savings but hope that will help.

update:

I'll add everyone today I got it off, ill draw up a nice cruise across route 68, and then back down to LS maybe a stop or LS beach.

@driftinziggy @Xavier2342 you guys want in leave your social account or add me to psn so i can send an invite.

Ive sent requests all you have to do is accept and tmrw have it as your active crew to have access to the meet

Last edited:
3pst 1/15/14 for you I think 12pm 1/16/14 not sure daylight savings but hope that will help.

update:

I'll add everyone today I got it off, ill draw up a nice cruise across route 68, and then back down to LS maybe a stop or LS beach.

@driftinziggy @Xavier2342 you guys want in leave your social account or add me to psn so i can send an invite.

Ive sent requests all you have to do is accept and tmrw have it as your active crew to have access to the meet

My social club name is the same and PSN ID is driftinziggy2 .. I should be able to make tomorrow's event.. 1pm my time right?

Sorry for leaving earlier, my game crashed. I know it is a problem, but the the reason I do not have a microphone, is because of the time difference. Sometimes it can be 2:00 AM GMT when I am on with some of you, so i need to keep quiet as my family are sleeping. I will be on tomorrow, should be about 11:00 PM GMT, not sure whether to bring a Youga, Tornado or Surfer. to the meet.

Oh if I have the time wrong, just message me and I will join.

I've decided to bring my Rusty-And-Not-So-Trusty Tornado to the meet tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go as planned. 👍

If I get on in time I'll bring my clean Tornado convertible. My social club name is NFBoffroad

update:

ok, cheers…should be there but don't wanna leave my crew -_-.

ok, cheers…should be there but don't wanna leave my crew -_-.
You don't have to, just set the Los Santos Show and Cruise crew as active for the meet, and then when the meet is over, just set your regular crew to active.

If you see me go online, I'm only trying to keep my GT6 login bonus up. I'm still busy during weekdays. Sorry.

You don't have to, just set the Los Santos Show and Cruise crew as active for the meet, and then when the meet is over, just set your regular crew to active.
Right, Lets get low and ground scraping baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back