LS Car Shows 3/19 Suvs and Trucks meet

• Thread starter soloaded
  • 845 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERMAGAWD stop with the negativity and name calling, it so immature, run this crew like men not like 3 14 year old boys.

ERMAGAWD stop with the negativity and name calling, it so immature, run this crew like men not like 3 14 year old boys.
Thanks for posting how you feel , but it's just an opinion doesn't bother me. I run the crew the i want you don't like it there's the door.

Okay, how about this, knock the childish nonsense off or there won't be a thread for you to run anymore.

It's not up for contention either. You either conform or deny.

And that's not just directed toward you either, everyone needs to knock it off. Now.

Okay, how about this, knock the childish nonsense off or there won't be a thread for you to run anymore.

It's not up for contention either. You either conform or deny.

And that's not just directed toward you either, everyone needs to knock it off. Now.
Thank you for stepping in and taking care of things Terronium.
I'll admit I kinda got out of hand. I do apologize.

Enough is enough. Thread locked, warnings handed out. If you can't manage your thread here with any more civility than this, find somewhere else to carry on. If you start another thread and it requires similar attention for abuse, all protagonists will have their accounts suspended immediately without further warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back