Lupo Race = Lupo 1.4 02'

  • Thread starter Thread starter salez69 PSN
  • 21 comments
  • 4,191 views

salez69 PSN

(Banned)
Messages
199
Messages
salez69
What a rubbish car lol but 20,000 prize is ok im now on 1.1m :) plus my garage is worth 60m +
 
Yeah, the stock Lupo is pants, but the Lupo GTI Race car is da bomb!!! :D
 
It really is very poor design from PD though. To do an hour on the 'Ring to get an inferior version of the car you have just raced in is skewed beyond belief.
 
wait, so their is a lupo endurance race where you win a lupo cupcar?
if thats tru i would be pissed because i already won 2 of them!
 
It really is very poor design from PD though. To do an hour on the 'Ring to get an inferior version of the car you have just raced in is skewed beyond belief.

If it took anyone an hour to complete that one lap of the 'Ring then I doubt they'd be winning any prize car ;)
 
It really is very poor design from PD though. To do an hour on the 'Ring to get an inferior version of the car you have just raced in is skewed beyond belief.

No. It is called a themed prize. It's not exactly the same car you would use to win the event, so it's not a bad design issue.

wait, so their is a lupo endurance race where you win a lupo cupcar?
if thats tru i would be pissed because i already won 2 of them!

No. It's a one lap race in the Professional Hall.
 
I wish they had a Lupo event in the Extreme series too. Best event in GT5 by far :D Probably because all the cars are so evenly matched, and on the ring it's fun ! Had it only been a bit longer, only one lap at the ring ! Give me a Lupo GTI championship !

For even more fun out of this event: Drop down to last during the start, then overtake the rest of em cleanly.
 
Yeah the prize car was a little disappointing. But I really enjoyed the race though, the GTI Cup Car is so much fun to drive. :D
 
I think this event shows you how poor the AI is at the lower levels because after just one lap after overtaking them cleanly I won by over 20 seconds...
 
What a rubbish car lol but 20,000 prize is ok im now on 1.1m :) plus my garage is worth 60m +

Your garage is worth +60m. :odd:
 
Is there a chance to win the Lupo Race with a unmodified Lupo 1.4 '02 ? I've tried but at half race my Lupo 1.4 stop working well and can't accelerate over the 3 gear loool :D I can't figure what is happen!
 
I was happy to win the 1.4 lupo as i needed it for a top gear lap time challenge that we have going on in another forum 👍
 
Lol. I agree it is a themed race.

However it may have been better to have an all Lupo GTI race where you then win the Cup car instead of vice versa
 
I loved the race too. The car handles great for the speed on this course. Beautiful track, and fun but easy enough driving to enjoy it.
 
Yeah the prize car was a little disappointing. But I really enjoyed the race though, the GTI Cup Car is so much fun to drive. :D

Yep...that Lupo race was a hair-raising experience to say the least....:eek:
 
60m+ ???
What do you have in there.

I have three 20 Million Cars = 60m and the rest of my cars are Lambos,Aston martins, Ferraris,Ford,Amuse,Shelby,Mercedes ect ect....
 
It really is very poor design from PD though. To do an hour on the 'Ring to get an inferior version of the car you have just raced in is skewed beyond belief.

it's great isn't it? 👍
I love these cars!
 
Ya, I just gave my self a chuckle at that point. They could have at least given us a custom PD tuned Lupo.
 
i did it first time. i had no racing line and dont know the track or the car. i crashed off twice near the end and still won comfortably?

Burns/ Excellent...
 
Sorry guys, when I saw the prize list the last time, I'm sure it said this was an enduro.
 
I have three 20 Million Cars = 60m and the rest of my cars are Lambos,Aston martins, Ferraris,Ford,Amuse,Shelby,Mercedes ect ect....

I'm sorry but I'm going to call this one out. Pics of your garage or it didn't happen. Sounds very much like someone attempting to be showy but it's kinda transparent.
 
Back