lvl 17, 259k credits, what car to buy?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ll Deano ll
  • 15 comments
  • 957 views
Messages
38
Messages
llDeanoll
I have a fully tuned R34 at the moment and I'm finding it hard to get a car that can beat it, it's a beast!

Any ideas?
 
You will eventually need a Gallardo for that specific race, that costs around what you have I believe ... or a Ferrari 430 Scuderia for the Italian make races ...

If you haven't bought the Audi R8 Quattro 5,7 that is also a great car, tunes to 800+ bhp and will ace the Polyphony Digital Cup and Gran Turismo All Stars events (both on lvl19)
 
458 italia fully tuned will beast a r34
 
Thanks for all the replies :)

Think I'll go for the Ferrari when I have enough credits, I've got a Miura P400 that I could use for the Lamborghini race?
 
Just tried the P400, no chance lol not standard anyway.
 
Thanks for all the replies :)

Think I'll go for the Ferrari when I have enough credits, I've got a Miura P400 that I could use for the Lamborghini race?

There is a Gallardo only race, so you will need a Gallardo eventually.;)
 
Definately the Gallardo or a Ferrari...

I bought a Gallardo and i tuned it a bit and took off some weight, and i suck at driving that thing... :P
 
Have to say... it's too slow at the moment and it holds the road like crap compared to the R34 :(
 
once the italia is tuned it will be 725bhp 1200kg and will destroy a r34 round a track by a long way turn all driving aids off and it goes round corners like its on rails. just watch the slow ones ease the power on cant be mashing the throttle.
 
Im currently lvl 16 and bought the Nissan gt r 07, tuned it to 800 bhp its only 77k i think and it holds up against most of the super cars especially against AI
 
Italia all the way !! Rear wing and carbon bonnet , tuned , racing tires and it sticks to the road like its on rails !!
It flies on Laguna Seca and does great on Suzuka.
 
Back