lvl 22 & 23 tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw34kfr34ky
  • 9 comments
  • 4,535 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

tw34kfr34ky

Premium
Messages
192
Messages
tw34kfr34ky
What cars can you get from these?
Is there already a list somewhere that shows the lvls of all cars?
If not,let us know what you got from your tickets :)
 
thank you very much :)
already got all lvl 22 cars but still need lot of expensive ones from lvl 23
 
Hmmm....I just reached level 23 last night but I've never gotton the level 22 or 23 tickets. Is it A-Spec or B-Spec?
 
They were added to the game last night with the update. Get from seasonals or trade.
 
Jbbubba
Hmmm....I just reached level 23 last night but I've never gotton the level 22 or 23 tickets. Is it A-Spec or B-Spec?
That's not how tickets work. You don't get them for reaching a certain level. You get them for winning races/series.
 
These are the two tickets I need and I'm gonna miss them because I still have no PSN. :(
 
boredgunner
These are the two tickets I need and I'm gonna miss them because I still have no PSN. :(

If they can be traded, you won't.
 
Assuming I get PSN back then yeah I should be able to trade. :(
 
I must have missed these today.. And its probly been talked about, but what exactly do you have to do to get these tickets??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back