lvl 23 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter BMWM52012
  • 22 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
359
Zimbabwe
probably not
Messages
jmoney3131
make me an offer, I'm trying to get the Sauber Mercedes C9, and have been looking through the UCD for several months...no luck:mad:
 
BMWM52012
make me an offer, I'm trying to get the Sauber Mercedes C9, and have been looking through the UCD for several months...no luck:mad:

You got any year tickets or any if these rally/nascar ones?
 
You got any year tickets or any if these rally/nascar ones?
no, but I could trade you a rally or nascar, what did you have in mind?
 
BMWM52012
no, but I could trade you a rally or nascar, what did you have in mind?
I am mainly looking for tickets(special ones, year, levels) if you don't have any of these then i would settle for some remote racing(if you can)
 
It probably won't work with my connection.
 
no one else?
 
I have been looking for the car for so long, thats actually the end goal of this thread. If it happens to me I will quit this game....probably forever..... naaah.
 
You can Bday gift this car easily. Just gift yourself a 1989 ticket from a new bogus user you create. This was one of the first LMP cars I bday gifted myself wayyy back when:cheers:
 
can you do that from a sub-account type psn setup
 
i got a lv 23 if still needed
 
Yes please! What do you want for it?
 
what do you have to offer and im into bmws could use another m3 gtr if ya got one
 
Yes I have one, the 2004, I bought all the upgrades and added a spoiler though, I could paint it silver chrome, if I have one left
 
I also have the M3 GTR racecar 01, and a few others. I also happen to be a BMW fan, but you probably saw that in my name. I buy nearly every one I see in the UCD.
 
well i dont want it silver chrome but thanks, do you have the 330i '05 trying to collect as many of them as possible lol
 
no, been looking for that one, I have the 2003 M3 CSL. I could give you all three if it requires that.:nervous:
 
Last edited:
OH NO you dont need to send all three thats not fair i have someone sending me two for a lvl 23 cause he wanted too and the m3 race car is not trade able sorry but i can do it for a gtr or cls either doesnt matter to me.
 
ok so i'll send you the csl and the gtr or both. the gtr is worth more.
 
the gtr i think is more but the csl is more rare and ill be able to send tomorrow after reset if your ok with it
 
yes, the csl it is then! thanks, now I'll be able to finally get the Sauber C9. i also hear that the csl is a good drift car.
 
post #100
 
it is an amazing drift car but all bmw's are thats pretty much all i drift with
 
Back