Lvl 24 ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scooter8299
  • 22 comments
  • 1,925 views

Scooter8299

(Banned)
Messages
381
New Zealand
NZ
Messages
Scooter8299
Hi all. Just wondering, what did you get for this? I haven't got it yet.
 
You can get any Formula GT, Ferrari F10 and Ferrari F2007
 
Hey, FGTs not bad.

It's very bad !

But first, copy your save to a PenDrive, then, gift you ticket to a false PSN, and copy the false PSN save to a PenDrive

After that, re-gift the ticket to your normal PSN, and restore your false PSN save !

BAM ! You have 4384220384 Level 24 Tickets
 
It's very bad !

But first, copy your save to a PenDrive, then, gift you ticket to a false PSN, and copy the false PSN save to a PenDrive

After that, re-gift the ticket to your normal PSN, and restore your false PSN save !

BAM ! You have 4384220384 Level 24 Tickets

4384220384 is a bit unreal.
 
You can get any Formula GT, Ferrari F10 and Ferrari F2007

i really doubt you can get a Ferrari F10, even its a lvl24 car ...
i redeemed the ticket nearly 100 times now, for a specific fgt, but never got any F10 out of it ;)
 
i really doubt you can get a Ferrari F10, even its a lvl24 car ...
i redeemed the ticket nearly 100 times now, for a specific fgt, but never got any F10 out of it ;)

you get the F10 on try #101 :lol:
 
Fingers crossed for f2007
 
Hi, Has everyone got a Level 24 ticket once reached level 24 or is it once you get to 25?? cuz i have just done a few Seasonal events and have not recieved a ticket no im level 24??
Cheers guys
 
It's neither, you have to do the endurance events.

Get grinding dude :)
 
I got the F2007 with mine. Now I have an extra F2007, same colour and number.
 
I'm only level 23..

Crossing fingers for something USEFUL!
 
I'm only level 23..

Crossing fingers for something USEFUL!

The FGT then since the other 2 are basically useless.
 
It's very bad !

But first, copy your save to a PenDrive, then, gift you ticket to a false PSN, and copy the false PSN save to a PenDrive

After that, re-gift the ticket to your normal PSN, and restore your false PSN save !

BAM ! You have 4384220384 Level 24 Tickets

And what are you going to do with 4384220384 Formula 1 cars which you can not sell or race with anyway? (except the FGT which you already have.)
 
It's very bad !

But first, copy your save to a PenDrive, then, gift you ticket to a false PSN, and copy the false PSN save to a PenDrive

After that, re-gift the ticket to your normal PSN, and restore your false PSN save !

BAM ! You have 4384220384 Level 24 Tickets

I don't get it - why should this dupe your tickets and how do you exactly do that? Why and how would you "restore" your false PSN save?
 
I'm only level 23..

Crossing fingers for something USEFUL!

A level 24 ticket is a prize for completing all of the Endurance Challenges...so a level 23 player will be in it for a while.
 
I don't get it - why should this dupe your tickets and how do you exactly do that? Why and how would you "restore" your false PSN save?

You can duplicate tickets just like cars and paint chips...for more information consult your local search box.
 
So, you can only get a F10, F2007 and FGT from it?
 
You can duplicate tickets just like cars and paint chips...for more information consult your local search box.

I see...meh, cheating. :( Although I feel I should've got all the credits that I've on GT5P anyway. :P
 
Hi, Has everyone got a Level 24 ticket once reached level 24 or is it once you get to 25?? cuz i have just done a few Seasonal events and have not recieved a ticket no im level 24??
Cheers guys

Awwww... You sir, have a long and lonely road ahead.
 
Back