mrclep (Banned) Messages 451 Denmark Messages qube12 Mar 3, 2012 #1 I need some few cars like ZONDA C12 Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Mar 3, 2012 #2 Don't you have something better to give?This ticket has a too low lvl and a Zonda C12 has too much pp's.I think is better you find something better to offer.Friend advice
Don't you have something better to give?This ticket has a too low lvl and a Zonda C12 has too much pp's.I think is better you find something better to offer.Friend advice
mrclep (Banned) Messages 451 Denmark Messages qube12 Mar 3, 2012 #3 lol I dont see it like that. i mean i trade one time a F40 for a VW GOlF MK 1 GTI... I am collecting,so i realy dont care what car i gets.Just it one i need in my collection :d
lol I dont see it like that. i mean i trade one time a F40 for a VW GOlF MK 1 GTI... I am collecting,so i realy dont care what car i gets.Just it one i need in my collection :d
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Mar 3, 2012 #5 Totzke8 You cannot trade a f40 or zonda Click to expand... Sorry but both are tradeable
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Mar 3, 2012 #6 jk83 sorry but both are tradeable Click to expand... +1
mrclep (Banned) Messages 451 Denmark Messages qube12 Mar 3, 2012 #7 DUDE !!You culd one time Sherlock.. Before the Update. But the ZONDA C12 can still be send