lvl 40 b spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulali1
  • 4 comments
  • 656 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulali1

(Banned)
Messages
107
Messages
stephenhurrell1
What car do you get for winning the b spec 24 hour nuringberg race?
 
I heard it was a McLaren MP4-12C
 
Thankyou xenn for the reply,im just about to hit lvl 37,so slowly getting there
 
I'm sitting on around 4.5m XP on the way to the 7.5m XP needed to get from L39 to L40 B-spec. Nearly there. So, so close... After I do my gifting this evening (less than an hour to go, and counting down!), I may set the race to doing the 24 Hours of LeMans again, just to try to finish it off more quickly.


D'oh - Gotta rethink that strategy! The wife brought home Blu-Ray movies, so the PS3 will be locked up tonight watching "The American" and "Inception"! No racing for Bob OR for me!

Ah, well... the perils of married life, eh?

Oh, and just before this gets locked, here's the "Official" GTPlanet Prize Car List Thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047

Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back