M.T.N Pimped Out Tunerz

• Thread starter SVX
  • 256 comments

Who will win a drag race out of these 2 tuned cars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
All of the tunes will be renewed to be better than ever!WE HAVE NOW UPGRADED!!
we are 6 tunerz now we have mazdaman, evul9, I-ROC, NissanSkylineN1, long5056 and me!

SVX's tunes:
1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR "Evilution Drifter"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3273797&postcount=3

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C "Superaru Drifter"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3273843&postcount=9

1979 Autobianchi A112 Abarth "Autospeeder"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3274502&postcount=13

Midget Pack
Contains a 1998 Daihatsu Midget ll "DRS Midget 100"
and a 1963 Daihatsu Midget "DRS Midget 49"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3279498&postcount=17

1998 Honda Civic Type R (EK) "Spoon Civic Type R"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3281549&postcount=32

1981 Isuzu Piazza XE "1981 PO! Piazza XE"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3291940&postcount=45

mazdamans tunes:

evul9's tunes:

I-ROC's tunes:

NissanSkylineN1's tunes:

TUNERZ:
I-ROC
mazdaman
evul9
SVX
NissanSkylineN1

Thank you for visiting this shop
Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
How about a '92 Lancer Evo drifter on N3s and under 330hp on stock weight? Never tried it before, just sounds interesting...

Note: This is my first tune to be posted,so don't expect it to be really good.

1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
"Evilution Drifter" 315BHP

PARTS FROM MINES
N3 Tires
Stage 1 Turbo Kit
Racing brakes
Brake balancer controller
FC Suspension
FC Transmission
Carbon Shaft
Chassis refresh
Car Wash
Oil Change
BRAKES
4/4

SUSPENSION
Spring Rate 6.4/5.8

Ride height 120/120

Bound 8/8

Rebound 6/6

Camber 1.0 /1.0

Toe 0 /0

Stabiliser 3/3

DRIVING AIDS

TRANSMISSION
1st 2.146

2nd 1.551

3rd 1.300

4th 1.020

5th 0.887

6th 0.750

FINAL : 5.047

AUTO: 5

WEIGHT

Ballast 50

There you go PF :):)

Last edited:
I thought the name Evilution looked familiar...

And it does.

lancerevozc8.jpg

It's the same car no less, but tuned for different things. (Mine's an R-tire grip car and surprisingly gutless feeling despite power and adequate acceleration)

Interesting coincidence.

Forgot? I wouldn't have expected you to know of the car anyhow :P

The apology accepted although completely unnecessary; I just found it interesting that we both came up with the same name for the same car.

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C

"Superaru Drifter" 402BHP

PARTS
Racing Exhaust
N2 Tires
Racing Brakes
Brake balancer controller
FC Suspension
FC Transmission
Carbon Driveshaft
Weight Reduction 1
Car Wash
Oil Change
Engine Balancing
Port Polish
BRAKES
4/4

SUSPENSION

Spring Rate 6.4/5.8

Ride Height 110/110

Bound 8/8

Rebound 6/6

Toe 0/0

Stabiliers 3/3

Camber 1.0/1.0
TRANSMISSION
1st 3.176

2nd 2.270

3rd 1.829

4th 1.414

5th 1.213

6th 1.011

FINAL 3.670

AUTO 11

DRIVING AIDS

WEIGHT

BALLAST

There you go Nk4e :):)

Last edited:
What about the camber at this tune? Should it be left as it is? 💡

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Autobianchi A112 Abarth

"Autospeeder" 142BHP

PARTS
Racing Exhaust
Racing Chip
S3 Tires
Stage 2 Turbine Kit
Racing Brakes
Brake Balancer Controller
FC Suspension
FC Tansmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Port Polish
Engine Balancing

BRAKES
5/5

SUSPENSION
Spring Rate 5.5/5.5
Ride Height 115/115
Bound 8/8
Rebound 6/6
Camber4.7/4.7
Toe 0/0
Stabiliser 3/3

TRANSMISSION
1st 2.429

2nd 1.870

3rd 1.491

4th 1.179

5th 1.030

6th 0.876

Final 4.437

Auto 5

DRIVING AIDS
LSD 10/50/10
I have Some suprises for everyone!!

Last edited:
Brief notes on the '92 Evo:

This is quite a capable tune, especially considering the few parts used and your claim that it's your first tune. However you have not taken the understeer out of the car, for which it is notorious, and was actually the reason I requested this car and style.

The car is very stable through a drift but initiating drift is not easy, nor comfortable. I've had no success tuning this car, but every person I've spoken to suggests using a VCD and dialling it to something like a FR drifetrain to take out the understeer, this may help kick out the back.

Thanks for giving me a new toy to experiment with!

Midget Pack
"DRS Midget 100" 98BHP

PARTS
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Stage 2 Turbine Kit
FC Suspenion
FC Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
S3 Tires
Carbon Driveshaft
Oil Change
Car Wash
Chassis Refresh
engine Balancing
Port Polish
Weight Redcution stage 3
BRAKES
5/5

SUSPENSION
Spring Rate:3.6/3.6

Ride Height:130/130

Bound:8/8

Rebound:6/6

Toe:0/0

Stabiliers:3/3

TRANSMISSION

1st:1.937

2nd:1.458

3rd:1.137

4th:0.917

5th:0.763

FINAL:5.599

AUTO:8

DRIVING AIDS

"DRS Midget 49" 38BHP

PARTS
S3 Tires
Stage 1 Turbine Kit
Racing Brakes
FC Transmission

BRAKES
4/4

TRANSMISSION

1st:2.293

2nd:1.766

3rd:1.635

4th:1.337

AUTO 4

DRIVING AIDS

LSD

These names(100 and 49) were put on the names because:
(98' Midget)Because 2+98 =100 2 is the second (or third) last thing on the car name so I added it by 98(it's new Brakehorse power) and I got 100,for the 68' Midget I much did the same thing but with different numbers so I added 11 on 38 and it gave me 49.

Thanks for looking:cheers:

Last edited:
I've had a look at the settings and I know you're a little off with them. While I can see some good things, the power figure for the mods fitted doesn't match up matey, fully worked it barely gets that 98hp figure. :) So in saying that, I felt I should give you a set of Midget "drift" settings for your car to help you along. :cool: I did it as a quick GME tune for someone else originally but you can try them yourself. ;)

Now, you need to fit ALL the parts you already have then add engine balancing + port & polish and swap the tyres for N3's (they cost nothing). 👍 Adding nitrous is a bonus for better burnout action. ;)

My Settings:
Suspension
Spring Rate: 5.4/4.6
Height: 99/99
Damper Bound: 4/3
Damper Rebound: 8/6
Camber: 2.7/0.0
Toe Angle: 0/0 :eek:
Stabilisers: 4/3

Gearing
Take Final ratio to 6.500, then Autoset 5 then set the following gear ratios in order.
1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.575
3rd: 1.175
4th: 0.925
5th: 0.750
Final: 6.000

LSD
Initial: 8
Acceleration: 14
Deceleration: 10

This is from the 'I can make any car drift' thread in the drifting area of the GT4 forum. ;)

That looks great Mafs, while being utterly ridiculous, which is a great combination IMO.

SVX, I would suggest you use full LSD. While I can't tune FF for crap (or anything for that matter), every decent FF tune that I've come across relies on decent LSD settings, which is probably more important here than for the other drivetrains. If someone who actually knows about FF LSD (perhaps Mafs) reads this, could you elaborate?

Hey SVX I request a tune. I request a Honda Civic type R Ek 9 tune. It's the same model of the spoon civic. A racing tune would be nice for it.

Hi Everyone

PF:I will get rid of that understeer and do LSD Setups for the cars and the two midgets and cars in the futcher Won't do it on the do the VCD for the drifters it makes the car have more understeer.
LOLCats:I well do it tommaro

Last edited:
As you gain confidence in your tuning abilities SVX, you'll soon find that having a fully customisable LSD and a VCD on 4WD cars becomes a necessity as you dial out the understeer in FF or 4WD models. Look at the major garages (MFT, RRV, ETZ, shogun, TTL), nearly every car they have includes a fully customisable LSD and/or VCD to make the car more suited for all tracks.

Here's some homework for you SVX (a swear word for you since you're 9. :P) using an FR car as an example. Go and grab the midget II, try your settings, then straight after, put my settings on it and compare the two back to back, you'll be surprised at the difference. ;)

I must echo what Mafs has said...

Now then, as to LSDs and VCDs: There are vehicles that you SHOULD NOT put an LSD or VCD on; Namely all Skylines R32, R33, and R34 chassis. Also, Lancer Evolutions that are IVs and newer but NOT RS models are equip-able with something called AYC or Active Yaw Control. In the settings menu there is an AYC controller setting that is adjustable once you install that, however, the front differential is also adjustable like a normal LSD just by clicking on the wrench icon.

As you gain confidence in your tuning abilities SVX, you'll soon find that having a fully customisable LSD and a VCD on 4WD cars becomes a necessity as you dial out the understeer in FF or 4WD models. Look at the major garages (MFT, RRV, ETZ, shogun, TTL), nearly every car they have includes a fully customisable LSD and/or VCD to make the car more suited for all tracks.

Here's some homework for you SVX (a swear word for you since you're 9. :P) using an FR car as an example. Go and grab the midget II, try your settings, then straight after, put my settings on it and compare the two back to back, you'll be surprised at the difference. ;)
I would use a professional Comments from various GTPers.

I would use a professional Comments from various GTPers.

No offence mate, but I would use a version of the English language. It does worry me a bit that the Finns have a better grasp of the language than most of the Americans here.

But I must emphasise:
No offence mate
I've posted while drunk before, and everyone is terribly forgiving. Just edit when you sober up.

Mafia Boy:I just tested the midgets,On Infineon Raceway (Stock Car Course),Mine has longer gears which makes it longer to get to redline but yours has quicker gears which make it have better accl but gets to redline quicker which makes slow down:ouch:both of our midgets has understeer but mine plays with it and says "Understeer is bad so I'm going to throw it a way" so for a little time you will have understeer and then it just go's away but yours keeps the understeer until you go to the out side of the corner whitch is bad for some of the sharp corners,so what i'm basically saying is that yours is good for tracks like aprcot mini and mines for tracks like same as yours.

LOLCats What year civic?

Last edited:
Remember SVX, my car is a drift setting so it's meant to be smoking up the tyres as you're going to be flicking the car around the corners more than a normal car, normal circuit driving does not suit it. 👍 That's why I suggested the nitrous aswell. ;) It's meant for circuits like Motorland and as you suggested Autumn Ring Mini. ;)

PF
No offence mate, but I would use a version of the English language. It does worry me a bit that the Finns have a better grasp of the language than most of the Americans here.
None taken, though my grammar is a bit odd from time to time. I meant that I would like to see opinions from" seasoned" tuners in our GTP world. I just asked for the Sti settings but I should of been specific like a "balanced" 2004 Subaru Impreza spec C. ( I believe in someways, I am very picky with my settings.) I will try it out once I am done with my home work and as promised,I will make a small video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back