M.T.N Pimped Out Tunerz

• Thread starter SVX
  • 256 comments

Who will win a drag race out of these 2 tuned cars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you didn't understand what he meant, RJ. What I understood is that in Wangan Midnight (the manga where the Devil Z comes from) the car has around twice the power that the car in GT4 can achieve, therefore being indeed over-ambitious (as long as long5056 wants the car from WM).

I actually love vinces 280z but I was being way over ambitious as was pointed out to me, there is no way I'm going to get that many horses to the ground using N1 tires. I liked the "Devil Z" of gt4 fame except when i went overstock on the power see. It was glued down with just the port/polish/balancing. Even with N1 tires I love it. I attempt to do all my gt4 driving on N1 tires except when I just can't. Heck you know...I get lots of cool crash pictures and smoke filled replays too. Yet when I win it is all I can muster, and sooo rewarding to my soul.
PS thanks SVX for taking me on as a tuner. I do my tuning with N1 tires and when I post some tunes I will probably recommend S1 tires because then they really kick...well you know!

???? mazdaman, back....with the same username??? :confused::confused:

Wait, wait wait.....Leo has to come back as a new member and you get to keep your original username?? :odd: Man, you must've done some praying to Allah or Buddha or Vishnu or maybe all the gods around to get yourself back on here with the same username. :lol: I won't ask how you've managed to do it.....

Hopefully this new attitude includes well structured posts and good tunes so you can join in tuning challenges in the future. 👍

???? mazdaman, back....with the same username??? :confused::confused:

Wait, wait wait.....Leo has to come back as a new member and you get to keep your original username?? :odd: Man, you must've done some praying to Allah or Buddha or Vishnu or maybe all the gods around to get yourself back on here with the same username. :lol: I won't ask how you've managed to do it.....

Hopefully this new attitude includes well structured posts and good tunes so you can join in tuning challenges in the future. 👍

Actually he came back with exactly the same account.

I am confuse.

So...mazdaman, with some of the laziest grammar imaginable (no offense), gets to come back with his old account, and Leonidae, who, for a non-native English speaker uses pretty good English, has to come back with a new account. I'm confused. :dunce: :confused:

mazdaman put in a request for a 14 day temporary ban to one of the Admins who obliged him by temporarily shoving his account up to 30 points with an infraction with a 14 day expiry date.
Now those days have passed mazdaman's account is active again, but with exactly the same number of accumulated infraction points as before, which means he still needs to be particularly careful with what he posts here.

You guys should help him out a little and cut out the negativity. Thanks.

Welcome back Mazdaman! Will wait to see what tunes, you have coming out!

mazdaman put in a request for a 14 day temporary ban to one of the Admins who obliged him by temporarily shoving his account up to 30 points with an infraction with a 14 day expiry date.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the info SH. 👍 I think that's where the confusion came up for us, I know it did for me. :)

You guys should help him out a little and cut out the negativity. Thanks.

I'm actually being positive, as I do hope he comes out with some good tunes and actually does what he should've done in the first place with MTN and that's make it a proper tuning garage, not a place to do "have-a-chat's", and has learned that we have to type correctly and properly. 👍 That's why my original post has the 👍 in it as well, because I like whenever a member who wants to change his ways and let him go for it, just watching what he says and re-drawing conclusions and seeing if he is different to before.

But I always know to take this view with a pinch of salt because so many times I've seen people say they'll be good, especially on here, and they are for the next month or so, and then BAM, back to old habits. I'm not saying mazdaman will do that though, he does want to know stuff. :)

What you want to do a supra challenge with me? I will bring on to the table if that's the case! When and where? and what year or whatnot?

Thanks,I will have tunes pretty soon also let's do the Supra challenge.

I'm pretty sure that comment was menat for LancerEvo. They started a Supra Challenge a while ago that never got to run and now I'm guessing LancerEvo just want's to get it over and done with. :sly:

Cheers, Cougar23

Hello to you, I am Long 5056 and this is my first ever car tuning put on here. As was said by SVX long ago...This is my first so don't be surprised if it isn't very good,(my paraphrase). Any way here goes...
But first things first, and that is thanks to SVX for hiring me. In this present economy there aren't very many people that get to play with cars for a living,lol lol. Thanks Greycap for his post about weight transfer and springs etc, Scaff for his tuning guides and Mafia boy for constantly tuning cars and sharing his constructive critisizm. Thanks to the many great tuners on here!

:gtpflag:Mazda Kusabi :gtpflag:
161 Bhp and 904 kg

UPGRADES @
Stage 1 wt. reduction/Port polish/Engine Balancing
Sports exhaust/ FC trans / FC Susp / FC LSD / Brake controller

TYRES @
N1

GEARS @
3.236 / 2.317 / 1.755 / 1.387 / 1.146 / .988 / final 4.105
AUTO4 (I came up with the original gearing using tranny trick then tweaked AUTO to 4) for using @ reverse mid-field track

SUSPENSION @
4.3/10
66/66
5/8
7/8
3.0/.5
-1/-1
3/4
LSD @ 10 / 35 / 15
Ballast @30:sly: (I have the car at almost original weight and intend to learn how best to move ballast for/aft)
no driving aids

This little Silver beauty is the awarded car at the first silver license, so it intrigued me to mess with it. I have been very pleased to see her respond to tuning as she has. The car has an attitude for gripping the road like it is making up for its ROTARY ENVY by handling well. I am very new to actually driving in gt4 since I first got the game and did b-spec for a while. Now I am learning to drive and the Silver License is my pinnacle acheivement and this Kusabi tune is my pinnacle tuning experience. I hope you like it and win the FF challenge with it too! thanks for "tuning in" mate.

I'm pretty sure that comment was menat for LancerEvo. They started a Supra Challenge a while ago that never got to run and now I'm guessing LancerEvo just want's to get it over and done with. :sly:

Cheers, Cougar23
I've wanted it over and done with since August 27th last year.

^Welcome to the tuning world! I'll check this one out when I get the chance :)

Can some one tell me how to make a banner for my tunes? Also i'm now taking requests M.T.N pimped out tuners is now open!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back