Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

I did notice that at the Interlagos "hot lap" race lol. It seems to understeer on fresher tires (like the first lap or two) and then get better, but as the tires start to wear, it will snap out and try to kill you when it wants to. It's odd, but it's manageable if you catch it early enough imho

Yeah I like the fact that a lot of the turns have an "unconstant" radius. Difficult to nail but rewarding when it happens. I'm sure you english speaking guys could express it better lol

Because of when I get off work there is no way I can make qualifying. Like last month there is always a chance depending on traffic I might not make it in time at all.
I was planning on starting in the back anyway. But as of now you have 19 people signed up for this race so there might not be room for me anyway if I do make it home in time.

No problem, @Rinsky. May the traffic lights be on your side! There is a chance we will start 5 or 10 minutes late anyway.

I will do my best.

Screenshot_20181110-142430_Maps.jpg

I will be there in time for the race but I will miss qualifying, its kinda the middle of the work day for me. Qualifying starts at 3:00 my time, I will arrive about 3:50, does that give you enough time to set grid??

Okay guys, there is a small risk of not being room for everyone tonight, a lot of people have joined during the last hours. It's first come first serve tonight!

Good racing tonight. :cheers:

The SLS is really understeery. It got slightly better as the fuel burned off thankfully, but it's better suited to a straight line. It was only 1mph slower than the Mustang.

Thanks to everyone who joined the race! We were 12 people tonight so that's a step up from last time.

Congratulations to Joeofthefire aka @DrifterJoe on what was a great win! :cheers:

@Rinsky. No biggie. I'm more of a Gr.4 guy myself. When I race Gr.3 I need to fight both the car and the other racers, but it's a fun challenge imo.

Thanks to everyone who joined the race! We were 12 people tonight so that's a step up from last time.

Congratulations to Joeofthefire aka @DrifterJoe on what was a great win! :cheers:

@Rinsky. No biggie. I'm more of a Gr.4 guy myself. When I race Gr.3 I need to fight both the car and the other racers, but it's a fun challenge imo.[/QUOTE

@Rinsky. No biggie. I'm more of a Gr.4 guy myself. When I race Gr.3 I need to fight both the car and the other racers, but it's a fun challenge imo.

@WhiteFlight1
Is there another race next month? Same day? Different month?

Back