Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

I learned it for the 86 Series a couple of weeks ago, may not be the most fun track to drive on but the racing was intense, close battling for dozens of laps. Often it was side by side during half the lap.

I learned it for the 86 Series a couple of weeks ago, may not be the most fun track to drive on but the racing was intense, close battling for dozens of laps. Often it was side by side during half the lap.
Good thing I'm not making it this month as I've had my fill of Fuji. Between my series and both IRS series I've had enough of that place for awhile.

It's not a track I've done many laps on since probably the late 90's or early 2000's so it's basically like learning a new track lol. I find some sections of it to be really awkward to navigate personally

@DC2_Evan Yeah it was basically the same for me, I had driven on the track but I didn't know it lol. Those last turns can be really tricky with those very late apexes but quite nice when you get a hang of it. ;)

Yeah, those last few corners really trip me up. I just need to run more laps on it. Hopefully I'll get some time to play this week since N24 is up for race C. Just means pulling myself off of battlefield lol

I can't wait to be not competitive this weekend lol. I've been struggling with this track, and after my time away from GTS, I struggle in the 911. It will be interesting lol. I'll be letting anyone past me pretty quickly come the race, as I do not want to hold anyone up.

I will race tomorrow! My laptimes with the Renault on RS-tyres are ≈ 1.36.5 when I'm racing at 90%. Having tested the FT-1 and F-type the Renault is definitely a lot slower on the long straight but much more nimble on the rest of the track. I think two stops is the way to go since the last part is difficult with worn tyres, pitstops aren't very long and you'll lose too much time racing with worn tyres.

Remember Qualifying starts at the same time as the lobby is opened so try to be early!

Qualifying starts 9 PM GMT

And it ends 9:45, so make sure you already did your fast lap by then, as i will take the photo of the times in that moment and that is the grid

:lol: I think that’s fair enough

All right then, if you guys agree then I guess Rinsky will take the Toyota back :D

I'm still giving him the FT1 I was just taking it back for this race since he will not make it.
I won't be able to make every race anyway and for the ones I do it really doesn't matter what I drive.
I will happily give my spot up to someone who is good at Gr.3 at anytime.

Back