M3_CSL´s Gallery, Out With A Bang!!! Links in post #1

• Thread starter M3_CSL
  • 732 comments
Sorry that I missed out your Z350. Looks really nice man. Also the comparison real life and gt4 is well done.

The m3gtr shots are great. Especially nr1 and 2. You told that your son picked the picture for the photomode competition (did I get that right?). Cool. How old is he?

cheers

Thank you man 👍 my son is twelve and want to do his own pics :) but he has even less time than I have :indiff:

BTW I might change my entry to one of the first two :sly: :cheers:

HKS Genki Hyper Silva -04

Throwing it´s ugly behind around on Infineon Raceway

hksstor2mg5.jpg

1. 2. 3.

hksstorht8.jpg

4. 5. 6.

Just a small update whit a minimum of editing :cheers:

Nice gallery so far, keep up the good work 👍

Stop by my gallery if you have time and leave a little comment.
Link in my sig :sly:

Here is a lager version of that second big one
Look I know you are obssesed with lager but that doesnt mean that you can slip it in here :)
Nice update I have to agree with tommi2000 and TVR&Ferrari_Fan the one between the two shots (3 and 4) is the best it just looks really cool with the grass going down the bottom of the picture. Nice update. Check out my gallery if you have time.

nr.6 would be my favorite if you had caught the car fully focused, I really like that style in shots.

Then comes nr.5 (the tailpipe scraping the kerb and leaving sparks is a must), and nr.7 (car fully focused :D )

I took a few shots of that car a week ago and was suprised to see how real it looked with very little editing, they're sitting there waiting for me having the patience to clean a couple - it will be a nightmare with about 10.500 sponsors scattered all over the car.

Great update, variety in angles us a plus for me. 👍

M3_CSL, I am looking forward to see what you come out with in your next update, anyway please drop by my gallery, because it has been a while since you last did.

Nissan Option Stream Z

introvc7.jpg

1. 2. 3.

4. 5. 6.

endbb0.jpg

Time for another "Tuner-Car", this one is a blast to drive and very stabil even without "driving aids". Hope that you enjoy my work folks :cheers:

The Black F1 racer.

endqg3.jpg

bf3storxl7.jpg

The last one is a edited version of my entry in the "Un-Edited comp", I hope that you like them and as usual feel free to let me know:cheers: .​

awesome update yet again. what have you done to the Z to make it look like that with the sparks? hehehehehe. looks like you crashed it heavily after. the rest of the photos look great though. love them all. keep it up bud!

awesome update yet again. what have you done to the Z to make it look like that with the sparks? hehehehehe. looks like you crashed it heavily after. the rest of the photos look great though. love them all. keep it up bud!

Thanks man :) Yes it crashed pretty heavy in to the mountain wall after that spinn, :scared:

I love all the shots especially the 350Z ones, i would just like to ask before i get it.... is it any good???

Great updates:tup:

Seems not many people liked to comment your last works. I could say your photos are correct for me, not very editted but they work. The variery of scenes is a good idea again. I like the rear F1 photo the most. A F1 drifting is weird btw... haha.

Salu2.alexwrc

TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks man :) my son is twelve yrs old and heavy in on cars and motorsport, he even has his own go-cart to race in :)

Slick Rick: Tnx, it came out pretty realistic :cheers:

Tommi2000: Just go and get it!! 👍 :cheers:

alexwrc: Thanks. I think that it has some thing to do whit the fact that I´m not leaving a lot of comments in other peoples gallerys :nervous: . I will try to get better at that :indiff: :cheers:

GT Pro: Tnx a lot man: you are spot on! 👍 more time composing than editing is my way to go, :cheers: not as clean every time but that is to much work for me :indiff: :banghead:

I got this cool combination when I was looking for pics to the 2.0 comp :)

Skyline vs. Skyline "CopyCat" style.

svssintrobh2.jpg

1. 2. 3. 4.

svss4storsa5.jpg

6. 7. 8.

And the Comp Entry

chaseprexy4.jpg

Maybe I should have gone with that #5 pic :indiff: well well hope that you like this update as much as I do..... :cheers:

Very nice shots! Imo you should've gone with picture 5 or 7. Both are great! The one you chose for the competition is cool as well, but it doesn't give me the feeling if there's a chase going on.

Thank you Freddy, I can see what you mean :indiff:

TEAMDiablo3: Thanks to you to 👍

Here is a Preview of my next update, chosed to go with a car that i like more than the Skylines.

Back