M3_CSL´s Gallery, Out With A Bang!!! Links in post #1

• Thread starter M3_CSL
  • 732 comments
:lol: you had me going for a minute when i saw the title! :D not all audi lovers dream of audi race cars you know :lol: great work otherwise. the skyline i actually find funny,though it is a nice shot!

vr6gti72: Tnx man, it jumped around like carzy on it´s way up the hill :dunce: :cheers:

jgda9rs: I know :) I was going for Tommis attention :D thanks for checking back on my recent work btw 👍 :cheers:

F1 back at Nordschleife

For the first time in 31 years a Formula 1 car is back to do a lap in "The Green Hell"
Follow the link in the banner for the full story, some videos and more pictures.

gt4ring2ct2.jpg

ring2heidfeld416wu5.jpg

gt4ring1qm2.jpg

ring1heidfeldrear416sy7.jpg

It´s nothing but amazing to see how well done the track is in the game, check out the pic from the carousell, you can still see the "JAGUAR" text that´s in the game :)

Nice job M3_CSL shame it couldn't even lap as quick as a M3 that was well driven according to topgear.com. Really nice you did it amazingly! Check out my gallery if you have time!

Hi again folks, :cheers: I´ve now put my photo ambitions on ice, there is simply to much work if I want to improve in my work. Work takes time, time that I don´t have :guilty:

theendkq0.jpg

Shot at 2007-09-12

I´m leaving the scene wit a bang and a thanks to eveyone who have leaved nice comments in here over the years.

Cheers :cheers:

PS Sorry for the Spelling error:ouch:

Ow....I was hoping for a update...Sad to see you are going mate, we are losing alot of decent photographers the the moment. They seem to be just dropping like fly's. Oh well.

Good luck in whatever the future holds for you.

It is a real shame that your leaving:tup:, I have always enjoyed your updates,You will be missed!:)

Hope to see you again

cheers:cheers:

Tommi:D

fair well mate. but i do hope that you make a return with a big bang someday. it's been a great pleasure having you here. too bad you have to go. what's with people leaving lately anyways...sigh...

Back