Mad FinnTuners Co.™ - Finished 301010 with GT-Rdammerung - BIG THANKS everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greycap
  • 3,787 comments
  • 654,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mein name ist nd 4 holden spd, hallo. I haven't seen you around here before bro, are you new new, like these are your first posts? If so, welcome to GTP.👍 You certainly came to the right place for a car tune, Mad FinnTuners Co. are some of the best around. I personally work at Aussie Tuners, we make some good cars as well ;) I like the way you think too I might just add, hey MFT, that Merc is the only really good Merc in the game (other than 300SL) you should do one......publicly.
 
Bah. That's not the only good Mer....

Wait, it is.
 
No, it isn't. The 300SL really is good too. A bit on the slow side though.

Heldenzeit - Thanks for the review! The R-Tune isn't that special when compared to many other cars but it's one of the best feeling tunes I've done. It just feels right. I'll gladly make you the Mercedes, and as the guy above says, I consider making it a public model too. We've thought about it before but never come up with a really good counterpart for it so it has been postponed every time. You have a PM with detail questions. 👍
 
I know the 300SL is good. I own 2 or three in game.
 
I said the 300SL, and now I'm the "guy above"? I'm just gammin ya :lol: I would have thought the BMW 2002 Turbo was a good match for it but maybe not, and seeing as you've already done it it's not an option anyway.
 
Huh? We don't have a BMW 2002 Turbo... at least I don't know about it. I've driven all our cars so I should be the one who knows. :D
 
Must be another car I'm thinking of then...so wouldn't they be sorta close, both German, RWD, small capacity engined, older cars?
 
Probably because you're thinking of hatch backs where the boot is counted as a door, not on sedans though ;)

Ahhhhhh yes, thats the one. :dunce:

See, im learning more and more each and every day ;)
 
Ahhhhhh yes, thats the one. :dunce:

See, im learning more and more each and every day ;)

Dang europeans and their hot hatches. Bring me a Gulf GTI!
 
Guten tag! Yes Holden, these are my first posts.:sly: Thanks for the complement. I'll try out one of your Aussie Tunes. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.:)
 
Golf II Rallye for me, or syncro.. 210bhp supercharged AWD hatch? yes please..

*starts drooling*!

I love the G40, they should have had that in the game.
 
G40 was used in Polo. G60 was in the Golf. ;)
 
Guten tag! Yes Holden, these are my first posts.:sly: Thanks for the complement. I'll try out one of your Aussie Tunes. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.:)

Thankyou very much, I look forward to all reviews, even if you don't like the car.
RJ, I never said that the 300SL was small displacement, I said the BMW 2002 and Mercedes 190E were small displacement.
 
the EVO 2 would be a nice public-car..............i hope you guys can find a counterpart for it!

viper
 
after I've finished testing my vintage tuner cup entries, I will do the requests and reviews I've been neglecting this far. be patient, the wait is worth of it. in addition, there will be a pile of vintage setups here, among others.
 
Great Work Leo, glad that the hardest part of your work is complete for now.
 
As am I - classics are my passion, can't wait to drive some new MFT takes on old warhorses!
 
Plus the 190E, my favourite Mercedes, a car that I would have probably done myself eventually but here MFT have a reason to do it.
 
I actually once planned getting 190E-model mercs, but their prices are bit on the salty side. I did spot 2 evolutions in Finland though, a mint evo II, priced at 40k.. with that price, I could get 3 R32 GT-R's. and you can guess which one I'd get if I had the money. :sly:
 
The GTRs.

But I can't blame you. I would as well. Hell, give me a SINGLE R32 for 40k usd and I'd be happy as a clam.

Of course... I'm the type who'd find a way to shorten the halfshafts and narrow the centersections in a GT-R's drivetrain, and swing it all under a GTS. And run on the stock GTS rims.

Then I'd probably bring the compression UP, along with new cams to bleed off some of the extra pressure (longer duration on the intake), and add a couple PSI of boost.

Less lag, more power, looks stock externally, and I can shut the thing up like a Town Car without losing too much power.

Can you say 'Sleeper'?


Anyhow, on topic: I'd like to see you guys make a run at some of the drag events...

In GT-Rs, of course. Catch my 8-second Seven if you can. :D

~Kyle
 
I'd take the Merc, it's cooler, but truly you know me, I wouldn't take either, give me an HSV Maloo. :sly:
 
Anyhow, on topic: I'd like to see you guys make a run at some of the drag events...

In GT-Rs, of course. Catch my 8-second Seven if you can. :D

~Kyle

I already have a GT-R within .3xx of your car.. :trouble: do you really want that your light rwd dragster will be spanked by overweight awd coupe?
 
Leo
do you really want that your light rwd dragster will be spanked by overweight awd coupe?

show him, who's the boss *gg*

viper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back