Status
Not open for further replies.

Greycap

The Flying Finn
Premium
Finland
Finland
mftrsportlogo800.png

Apparently someone shouted "We want more!" so that's what you're going to get. After a long hiatus we're here again, not as the all-conquering workhorses we once were but to add some northern spices to the mix. You won't see new cars all that often and most of them won't be the highly popular models but ones we want to do, for one reason or another. Expect a fair amount of relatively useless oddballs but then again those are exactly the cars that make Gran Turismo what it is. Speaking of popular cars, this date for our second comeback wasn't a random choice but a homage to one of our most legendary creations ever, the mighty Grim R34per. Most of you are much too young to have witnessed it but the fact that it's found on the very first page of Google results for its name probably tells something.

On cars that can have number plates applied we mostly use 10 and 83 - I was born on June 10th and Leonidae is of model year '83 so that's the explanation in case anybody is wondering.

The system on these opening posts is simple. You'll see banners - consisting of links to individual setup posts - with the names of the cars, made out of the colours of the vehicles. Every line also sports a time, driven on Grand Valley Speedway using the exact settings posted, as well as a stamp indicating the tyre class of the car in question. Unlike in our earlier efforts each lap time has been driven by the tuner of the car, not always by me as they used to be.

As a helping feature someone has gone and written skill levels next to the names. They display the level of experience needed to drive the car right on its limits, a short explanation follows:
Beginner class cars are slowish, forgiving models that can be safely driven by anyone.
Intermediate class cars are easier to fool up with but still sure footed handlers for average drivers.
Advanced class cars will probably end up being our largest bunch and exhibit high pace combined to handling that needs a seasoned driver to get the most out of.
And the last, but definitely not the least, Expert class cars are very likely to toy with you before killing you if you make a single mistake (occasionally also if you don't) but they also provide the very highest performance out of their segments.

If you feel like giving feedback about our creations we have a good deal for you. Write a small review (really a review, not "the car is OK") about it, give us a car that you would like to be tuned to certain level and we'll PM the setup to you. Keep it sensible though, we're not guinea pigs for you to make fun about. No race cars (at least for the time being) as we've specialized in road models. Drifters possible but not recommended. Point the request PM to the builder of the car you reviewed. While testing always assume the cars have chassis and engine overhauls carried out as they may not be marked but will be done whenever applicable. If ballast and engine power limiter aren't mentioned they aren't used. Skid Recovery Force must not be used as it messes with the car's handling and if there's someone doing that around here it's us, not some magic force. Use the driving aids exactly as specified regardless of your own preferences, they are (or aren't) there for a reason.

If you want to quote the setup post, please keep it down to the essentials. Do not quote the entire post. Partly because it doesn't do too much good for the readability of the thread but mainly because the setup may be changed and we don't want people making a review based on the setup they found in the quote when browsing the thread as it may differ quite greatly from the improved version. Take a look at this and this for textbook examples on how to do it.

The last but not the least, two heads ups. First, if you have questions about car X ask the one who made it, not "you guys" as we usually have very little idea why the other guy has done something in a certain way. And second, against the common thought the cars aren't built specifically for GVS - we're shooting for good all round setups - and you certainly don't have to test them there, it's just used for the lap times as it has a bit of everything in one package.

- Click the car name to proceed to the setup post -

450pp.png

500pp.png

550pp.png

600pp.png

specialgueststar.png

Last edited:
R32 GT-R V-Spec III

318 bhp, 39.5 kgfm, 1230 kg, PP 500
Painted in Gunmetal Gray from Nissan

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Change Oil
Aero Kit, Type B
Flat Floor
Standard rear wing
New Wheels, Standard Size, Enkei RP03, finished in Gunmetal Gray from Nissan
Sports Soft Tyres
Height-adjustable, Fully-Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake Kit, painted in Vintage Red
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully-Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Torque-Distributing Centre Differential
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Overall cost:~200k

Suspension
Ride Height (mm): 95 / 95
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 5.40 / 4.60
Dampers (Compression): 6 / 2
Dampers (Extension): 10 / 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 2.0 / 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.30 / -0.40

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5 / 5

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 55 / 55
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35 / 35
Braking Sensitivity: 5 / 35

Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Front / Rear Torque Distribution: 35 / 65

Driving Options
ASM: Off
TCS: 0
ABS: 1

That's right, we're back! And this is my vision of the perfect roadlegal, daily driven R32. Using already magnificent '94 V-Spec II as a starting point, I went ahead and created V-spec III; A lighter, nimbler trackday version without the hefty pricetag carried by Nismo's more powerful monsters. I did my very best to remove as much of the understeer as I could, creating a setup that would be neutral enough to inspire confidence in any driver. Feel free to give it a spin, and feedback is welcome as usual.

Last edited:
Nismo GT-R V-Spec II S-Tune '00

423 bhp, 46.6 kgfm, 1500 kg, PP 500
Painted in Black Pearl Metallic from Nismo

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Change Oil
New Wheels, Standard Size, Rays CE28N, finished in Nero Nemesis from Lamborghini
Sports Soft Tyres
Fully-Customisable Transmission
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Differential
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Overall cost: around 200.000 Cr.

Suspension
Ride Height (mm): 120 / 120
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 10.00 / 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 / 3
Dampers (Extension): 7 / 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 / 3
Camber Angle (-): 0.5 / 0.5
Toe Angle: -0.10 / -0.20

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5 / 6

Drivetrain (Transmission)

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Max speed, and only then set the gear ratios.

Max speed: 250 km/h

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.905
2nd: 2.075
3rd: 1.625
4th: 1.345
5th: 1.150
6th: 1.000
Final Gear: 3.550

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 5 / 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5 / 15
Braking Sensitivity: 5 / 5

Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Front / Rear Torque Distribution: 25 / 75

Body
Downforce: 0 / 50
Ballast Weight (kg): 195
Ballast Position: 50

Driving Options

Once again, the iconic black S-Tune appears. The car that turned me from a "regular" Gran Turismo player into a tuner deserves to be my show opener on this round, continuing the tradition of me starting off with a black Nissan, but being more of a sleeper instead of the fire breathing behemoth it was when the last sightings of it were made a few years ago.

How can a genuine Nismo ever be a sleeper, you may ask. Well, look at the power figures. Stock. Look at the weight. Stock. As is the wheel size and the ride height doesn't give any vibes from a tuning car either. But this surely isn't a stock vehicle - look under the car and you'll see pure racing hardware splattered all over the place from suspension components to the drivetrain. The weight is misleading too, admittedly the scale still says a ton and a half but what it doesn't tell is where all those kilograms are located. They aren't where they used to be. Rolling on cut slicks this car takes the circuit performance of the already formidable S-Tune to a completely new level and can give quite a few "nah, it's just another heavy AWD" people a very nasty surprise because the understeering brick has learned some new tricks.

Last edited:
MFT is back, baby! Now this is something I have been waiting for, for awhile. I will try and review each and every cars you guys throw at us, so bring it on. :mischievous:

SVX
MFT is back, baby! Now this is something I have been waiting for, for awhile. I will try and review each and every cars you guys throw at us, so bring it on. :mischievous:

Feel free to, and spread the word. :)

Reactions: SVX
Some of my favourite GT4 memories were formed in your cars, Cerebra Speed 6 (original tune) & FPV XR8 in particular.

I'm very pleased to see MFT back in business 👍

There will be more FoMoCo products this time, so I'm sure you'll be happy, Brock5000.

Excellent! :) 👍

*No oil change.

You tested it without oil change? Hm, well, I suppose the difference in performance isn't THAT great.. But, if you can, I would appreciate more in-depth review..?

You tested it without oil change? Hm, well, I suppose the difference in performance isn't THAT great.. But, if you can, I would appreciate more in-depth review..?
First, Welcome back! ;)

No, the fact is that if you change the oil you'll have 507PP.

The in-depth review is not an easy task for me. I'll appreciate your work with "Like", a word (or some), a race settings description which it won, a movie or a photo.

For this one, I can add that this release is such a pleasure to drive, so smooth, so car. Excellent tire wear also and thanks to this it won the Super Class Ascari 10 Laps Challenge.

Again, excellent work! 👍 :)

This has been a fairly decent return to GTP's tuning world, with the Mad Finns presenting their takes on my favorite generation of GT-R.

A few hot laps around Grand Valley certainly showed their capabilities. Greycap's Nismo proved to be the faster of the two chiefly due to its higher power output, but Leonidae's certainly proved more beginner friendly and not that much off the pace of its cousin. (Not surprising considering they were listed as such, but I digress.)

After these cars get some racing time, I'll (hopefully) be able to have a more in-depth review and hopefully some pictures. For those of you that want to drive a decent 500PP car, give either of these two a shot. Greycap's R32 is the quicker of the two, but it still shows a little bit of understeer that Leonidae's R32 does not (understandably, since Greycap's car has a 195kg ballast). Even then, the understeer is nothing that a novice player cannot deal with, so if you at least understand the basics of a 4WD car, Greycap's S-Tune will serve you well. If you're new to Gran Turismo, Leonidae's V-Spec III is a forgiving but reasonably quick trackday car that will suit you better.

First, Welcome back! ;)

No, the fact is that if you change the oil you'll have 507PP.

The in-depth review is not an easy task for me. I'll appreciate your work with "Like", a word (or some), a race settings description which it won, a movie or a photo.

For this one, I can add that this release is such a pleasure to drive, so smooth, so car. Excellent tire wear also and thanks to this it won the Super Class Ascari 10 Laps Challenge.

Again, excellent work! 👍 :)

Ahhh.. It could be due the fact that my R has way over 600-700 miles on it that the power has permanently dropped some as I checked it by changing the oil.. I'll check the setup on fresh R32 and see what kind of corrections are required.

This has been a fairly decent return to GTP's tuning world, with the Mad Finns presenting their takes on my favorite generation of GT-R.

A few hot laps around Grand Valley certainly showed their capabilities. Greycap's Nismo proved to be the faster of the two chiefly due to its higher power output, but Leonidae's certainly proved more beginner friendly and not that much off the pace of its cousin. (Not surprising considering they were listed as such, but I digress.)

After these cars get some racing time, I'll (hopefully) be able to have a more in-depth review and hopefully some pictures. For those of you that want to drive a decent 500PP car, give either of these two a shot. Greycap's R32 is the quicker of the two, but it still shows a little bit of understeer that Leonidae's R32 does not (understandably, since Greycap's car has a 195kg ballast). Even then, the understeer is nothing that a novice player cannot deal with, so if you at least understand the basics of a 4WD car, Greycap's S-Tune will serve you well. If you're new to Gran Turismo, Leonidae's V-Spec III is a forgiving but reasonably quick trackday car that will suit you better.

AFAIK, S-tune has always been the more understeery one of the two since GT4. Greycap can probably confirm this, as it is his personal weapon of choice since those days in Skyline Squadron.

Since you're still working on more in-depth review, I'll leave this reply as is, and eagerly wait for your return to this thread. You've already noted the main characteristics of the setups, and I have a feeling that in the future you might notice more of the same.. his are faster and bit more skill-intensive than mine, but mine are friendly and almost as fast.. But, time will tell, maybe these new, constantly updating physics of GT6 will turn the tables! ( I wish :lol:)

I must've been half asleep or something. :odd: I'll take a look at it right away.

No you don't. :P Recovery from sickness and other stuff takes longer.

* No window reduction. 👍
Indeed not, and the car doesn't even have it bought so it definitely hasn't been equipped at any point of time. Interesting to say the least. I'll attribute it to having written the setup and posted it at half past three in the morning - but what wouldn't I do to get the cars out at the specified date, even if it's the American one instead of the one I live in.

Last edited:
So after over a hundred miles of racing for each car, I feel as though I can expound a bit on my thoughts on them. I have done several online races (with some very good drivers I might add) and did a few solo test drives on other tracks.

Before I got these cars, my garage already had three V-Spec II GT-Rs. A black one that I had modified to maximum capabilites, another black one that is completely stock, and a Gun Metal Grey replica car. For these cars to stand out amongst my garage, I kinda had to take a few liberties with the color scheme of each car.

tumblr_ncp184NFuh1tyszaso1_1280.jpg

So I decided to use the Finnish colors for both cars. (Well, sorta. Blue rims on a white car would look pretty odd in my opinion, so I painted the brake calipers blue instead) Leonidae's V-Spec III is Crystal White from Nissan, for both the body and the rims. Greycap's S-Tune is Bay Side Blue, which you can get from buying an R34, and the rims are painted Crystal White.

Anyway, onto how these cars behave:

Leonidae's R32 GT-R V-Spec III

tumblr_ncp1bgT3231tyszaso1_1280.jpg

As I had stated before, this is a very well-done beginner's car. It is very gentle and forgiving in the corners. I would actually go far as to say that this car can actually be too forgiving at times if you're used to GT-Rs with the characteristic understeer. Due to this car's low weight, you don't really have to compensate for weight transfer by turning in early, and as such, this car is incredibly responsive.

Running a few races around Brands Hatch, I found myself actually turning in too early on the second corner a few times. As I got used to it, I took corners fairly quickly compared to the other drivers in the room, and the car remained very stable. Unfortunately, the ground I made up in the corners was quickly lost on the straights. With just over 300HP, this car does not fair well against many other 500PP cars in the straights. (I could keep up with the front-runners, but I only passed a few of them that made mistakes.) However, thanks to the fact that it doesn't have a big turbo on it, I found myself constantly getting a really snappy start at the beginning of races, passing several cars on the beginning straight of whatever track we were on. We did one race on Cote d'Azur, and it performed pretty well on the twists and turns. Unfortunately, several of my competitors got themselves caught on some of the barriers in the sharp corners, and I got blocked off a few times. I even got plowed into by an overzealous Evo IX driver, and I got last place as a result.

Because of luck, the amazing skill of a lot of the other drivers, and this car's lack of power on the straights, it unfortunately did not do too well online. However, it was very enjoyable to drive. The only time you can get this thing to understeer is if you purposefully dive-bomb into a sharp corner, and I mean a really sharp corner. A test drive on the Riffelsee variant of the Matterhorn, showed that this car remains stable and responsive, even on steep downhill corners. It only showed a hint of understeer when I tried to enter the corner much faster than I'd even think of going if I was driving a regular R32. On the Nurburgring, this car made for a very calm and relaxing drive, and this car didn't top out on Dotingerhohe.

If there is a track you want to learn, or learn the basics of 4WD cars, or even just have a relaxing drive, this is definitely the car for you. Because of the car's lack of power on the straights, if you want to competitively race this car, it is better suited to tight and twisty tracks. However, it is a very calm car that all should try.

Greycap's Nismo GT-R V-Spec II S-Tune '00

tumblr_ncp1fb7dgt1tyszaso1_1280.jpg

Of the two cars, this one proved more race-capable. It boasts over 100HP over its brother. It is also over 250KG heavier. (although 195 of those kilos are at the back, bringing the car fairly close to having a 50:50 weight ratio) Don't expect that this car will be quite as forgiving as the previous one.

Because of the higher power, I was usually the one passing on the straights, which led to me placing fairly high on many of the tracks we raced on, especially Circuito de la Sierra. (There was an amazingly done S2000 with an excellent driver behind the wheel that beat me out though, so I got plenty of 2nd place finishes.) In exchange for the extra power, I had to give up a little bit of friendliness that the other car had, and the quick starts. Because there's an aftermarket turbo on this car, my starts were fairly slow and I always had to steer the car close enough to the side of the track to let cars behind me pass while the engine got to optimal RPM for the turbo to kick in.

On some of the longer straights, this car would top out at about 161MPH. To remedy this, I readjusted the final gear ratio to 3.200 and the car will do just over 190MPH with little change in acceleration. Definitely worth it, especially on Dotingerhohe at the end of the Nordschleife.

While steps were taken to correct the R32's inherent understeer problem through means of balancing the distribution of weight on the car, it hasn't been completely fixed, but it is certainly more manageable. As long as you use the correct braking points, and you're not too overzealous taking the corners, you should be just fine. I also took this car on the Riffelsee circuit, and it takes the sharp corners fairly well, provided you slow down adequately enough.

This car isn't perfect, but it is definitely a strong contender in online 500PP races. I wound up preferring this car in the races because it gave me the power needed to surpass the front-runners at the cost of slow starts and manageable understeer, which I found to be a good trade-off. I stuck with the V-Spec III on the particularly twisty circuits, but used this car on just about everything else. As I said before, the understeer is nothing that a novice racer cannot handle and I recommend this car for novice drivers and above.

tumblr_ncp1heGHP51tyszaso1_1280.jpg

These are two great R32s. Like all cars, they have their flaws, but they're very good for 500PP. Ideally for a new driver, the V-Spec III would be a good starting car to learn the basics of driving the courses in this game, generally show the cornering benefits of a 4WD car, and provide a pleasant driving experience. As the driver grows confident in his abilities, then the S-tune would be a good car to "graduate" to. It will introduce the weakness of 4WD cars, but with practice, the driver will be rewarded.

Welcome back, Mad Finns and thank you!

Last edited:
That's exactly how you set an example for others to follow. 👍

But it really amuses me that we've done this for seven years as MFT, closer to nine if our time in Skyline Squadron counts, and the basic principle hasn't changed - just about every time Leonidae makes the polished-to-perfection, easy to drive car that performs well while I throw something together, decide that it's good enough and that shortcomings can be adapted to, and in the end it somehow performs just as well if not even better. Even better, or perhaps worse, is that I can see it being this way until the end of days. :lol:

Oh finally. After months of pestering Leonidae about the return of MFT the results are here!

And just like with the start of the GT5 garage the first cars are GT-R's. I'll be completely honest I never really liked the GT-R's. I know they're more than capable in the right hands, but driving cars that understeer simply isn't very fun to me.
It doesn't make much sense, since I'm not that great at racing. My accomplishments on various time trials is usually overwhelmingly average when compared to the dozens of PSN friends and It's very rare that I actually win an online race. There's always someone that's much better than me. Considering that you'd think that the best idea would be for me to pick reliable, stable and responsive cars when racing. Something not unlike a GT-R. However, I don't do that. I pick the silly high powered rear wheel drive cars and make a fool out of myself. It's damn fun though.

With that off my chest I can get on with the review!
I've had some time with both the cars now. They both have their certain characteristics despite being very similar at first glance.
I tried Leonidae's V-Spec III first. It took me a turn or two to wrap my head around the fact that I'm driving a 4WD car, but after those teething problems the positives became evident quickly. It was at the quick corners of Apricot hill that I noticed how responsive the car is. None of the sluggish movement that I was almost expecting. And even when entering a corner too quickly that can be remedied with just some slight lift-off oversteer. The V-Spec III's biggest weakness is lack of power, but at the same time it's the biggest strength. I believe that if it was more powerful the crisp handling would be somewhat lost.

I actually tried a few 500pp races as well. The V-Spec III was only used once on Mount Panorama, because I wanted to see how it tackles the tense corners with other cars around, requiring some quick thinking and movement. No surprise that it was excellent. Where my beloved rear wheel drive cars would make me feel like I'm at the verge of a spin the GT-R managed to confidently beat anything mount panorama threw at it. At least until it came to the straights. That's where it became clear this wasn't meant to be a race car, but more of a driving car. Something you use to do a few time trials and have great fun doing it.

The V-Spec II S-Tune contrasts everything that the V-Spec III does. It's more powerful meaning it can keep up at 500PP races, yet it's not as crisp and agile in the corners. Since I've explained my thoughts on understeer nobody should be surprised that this isn't my favorite of the two to drive. Don't get me wrong here, the handling is good and it wouldn't be fair to expect a car with more power to handle as well, but after driving the V-Spec III it was a bit of a slap to the face.
I raced the S-Tune on Mount Panorama, Laguna Seca and Circuit de la Sierra. On every one of those tracks it was able to keep up with the best. I wasn't, but that's certainly not the car's fault. While the other GT-R is better in the corners, the difference in power is just too large, and the S-Tune comes out as the superior of the two cars on all but maybe the most twisty tracks.

I hope my thoughts were worth something after ThrasherDBS raised the bar so much. :lol:

Edit: I've just had a thought. The V-Spec III might not be competitive when compared to other cars, but I think a race with everyone using the same car would be excellent.

Last edited:
Camaro GT3'10

595 bhp, 71.2 kgfm, 1301 kg, PP 600
Painted in Crystal White from Nissan

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Change Oil
Improve Body Rigidity
Aero Kit, Type C
Flat Floor
Rear Wing, Custom Wing Type A
New Wheels, Standard Size, OZ Ultraleggera, finished in Crystal White from Nissan
Sports Soft Tyres
Racing Brake Kit, painted in Vintage Red
Six-Speed Transmission
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Overall cost: ~ 200k

Suspension
Ride Height (mm): 90 / 90
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 4.50 / 7.50
Dampers (Compression): 6 / 4
Dampers (Extension): 10 / 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 1.5 / 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.30 / -0.40

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5 / 6

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 55
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 25

Body
Downforce: 20

Driving Options

This might look like the familiar Camaro Cup Car that I made for GT5, but it is taking a bit more aggressive approach to achieving it's goals. It's lighter and more powerful, and the transmission is utilizing all the gears instead of just first four gears while providing sufficient traction. As such, the cornering ability has been improved greatly, as are acceleration and braking. But with improved performance comes increased need for skill; this car might appear easy to drive, but the rear end WILL step out if you give it a good enough reason to mostly due to aggressive differential and rear-biased weight distribution. Keep these things in mind and this car will surprise you on quite many tracks with the immense cornering performance it has.

Last edited:
Ford GT ST '06

612 bhp, 77.5 kgfm, 1199 kg, PP 600
Painted in Midnight Blue Metallic / Bodyside Stripes from Ford

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Change Oil
Aero Kit, Type A
Rear Wing, Custom Wing Type A
New Wheels, Inch Up: 1, Blitz BRW Profile 08, finished in Centennial White from Ford
Sports Soft Tyres
Fully-Customisable Transmission
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Overall cost: around 300.000 Cr

Suspension
Ride Height (mm): 105 / 115
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 6.0 / 9.0
Dampers (Compression): 3 / 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 / 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 / 3
Camber Angle (-): 0.5 / 1.0
Toe Angle: -0.20 / -0.20

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 4 / 8

Drivetrain (Transmission)

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Max speed, and only then set the gear ratios.

Max speed: 320 km/h

Gear Ratios
1st: 3.282
2nd: 2.257
3rd: 1.725
4th: 1.395
5th: 1.165
6th: 1.000
Final Gear: 2.750

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Body
Downforce: 0 / 205

Driving Options

Hey, a new performance oriented Ford! Must be another EcoBoost!

Well how about no. More like an ego boost because we're talking serious business here. Even in its standard form the Ford GT is no slouch but things are rarely so well that they can't be improved and the GT doesn't make an exception, hence the ST version was born. The engine didn't need much work done to it but the body was put on a diet and the result is pretty staggering. It has to be admitted that cornering feels a bit slow and braking distances seem to be out of this world but there's a reason to both - every step on the accelerator equals an "enter warp speed" command and with the front end just about short of lifting off the ground the car zooms towards the next corner a couple of dozen km/h faster than one would expect. No wonder the braking distances take a hit and 100 km/h feels like crawling after braking from 200+ km/h when compared to barely reaching 150 or so. Long story short: slow down in time to be truly fast. This is not your everyday supercar.

fordgtst.jpg

Camaro GT3'10

595 bhp, 71.2 kgfm, 1301 kg, PP 600
Painted in Crystal White from Nissan

Ford GT ST '06

612 bhp, 77.5 kgfm, 1199 kg, PP 600
Painted in Midnight Blue Metallic / Bodyside Stripes from Ford

I'll have to rate and review both of these soon... And It's great to see the Mad Finn's back developing new cars for GT6!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back