Mafz Photo Gallery - Latest - Peugeot 908 & Edit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mafz
  • 79 comments
  • 8,949 views
the pictures in the rain are simply AMAZING! wow......

and the Alfa looks sweet in that color! Is that black or a dark green?
 
the pictures in the rain are simply AMAZING! wow......

and the Alfa looks sweet in that color! Is that black or a dark green?

Thanks :). I can't remember off the top of my head, the name of the colour that Alfa is. But yeah it is a very dark Green/Blue colour.
 
Love the ACR in the tunnel. It may drive like a Scud missile, but it has some great lines.
 
Jason_B, grrlpurple thanks both :)

Here are some of my blue F430






Some shots of my Evo








Here's some more of the Ford GT










​
 
Last edited:
The shots of the GT are Very Nice
 
Some experimental 3D Pics, you have to cross your eyes to see them properly

5456206739_e148321c84_b.jpg


5456815264_4c14b1d224_b.jpg


Would look better if the pics were better

I like these 3D images. You have to zoom out in the browser to make them work (well for me anyway). Or make the image smaller. I love your rain shots. Great effects.
 
Excellent job. Absolutely amazing shots. I would love to be able produce pictures like that.
 
Thanks for all the comments people :)

GDII Yeah those are a bit tricky, I think I need to zoom out more, I'll do some new ones soon.

Anyway time for some new pics.

Click for full size

Up first is my black F40





^My Fav Pic^ :)

The FD


My Iron Blue M3






And finally my California at Monaco






​
 
Thanks arsenal1992, I'm happy with those F40 shoots most :)
 
Some new sets

I'll put up the NSX first




nsxttokyor246.jpg







Time for the Impreza RM





stieifel.jpg







The Gulf Ford GT


gulfgtsuperspeedwayindy.jpg






And finally some more STi pics, love this car too bits. A 3D one first
5525910616_4f54be6e22_b.jpg







stinordschleife11.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
I really like your pics, great works
 
There is some stunning stuff in here. Well done.👍
 
If only I could do as well as you. The Impreza Rm pictures are my favorites from the new patch but that's just because it's one of my favorite cars.
 
Wow I like the F40 and Takata NSX sets, and the Subie with the castle in the background. Great stuff. 👍
 
Thank you all very much for your comments :D

I'm just gonna quickly post my "Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 07 - OPEN " entry.


​
 
:drool: Amazing job with the editing on that pic.
 
Alot of very nice shots here!! You managed to get some great lighting effects on dark bodies, like it!! Keep it up!
 
The Subaru never looked better than in you pics! I'm kind of speechless.....Awesome work Mafz :)
 
Those "3d" images are cool :D

Love all your shots.
 
Lovely tones!!! I am really loving your gallery.

The last STI set is amazing in every way and the 3d is very cool, but damn, my eyes. :lol:
 
Thanky you all very much, really needed them comments 👍

Yeah I'm looking to buy a 06-7 Subaru soon that's why I'm so into it :D

Click the images for full size link

Anyway here's my PS Comp entry again, I updated it a little bit
enzorm.jpg


Some rally Evo Pics

I had to change the lights on this one, since it looked really bad in this picture



The Lancia Stratos





ligestratosminature.jpg


Shopped Delta


And finally some more 3d pics for those who like it, got the idea from bmxmitch :D

ligestratos3d.jpg

ligestratos3d2.jpg

ligestratos3d4.jpg

ligestratos3d3.jpg

ligeevo3d2.jpg


For anyone who wants to know, to take 3D pics, you have to take a left eye and a right eye pic and then join them side by side like I have here.
To view them, you have to cross your eyes, you should see 3 pictures of the car. Try to concentrate on the middle one, it can be difficuilt at first and will take time.



​
 
I really like the action in your last set
 
Wow, stunning gallery! Have subscribed.
 
Amazing 3D shots!! I had to shrink the image size because I couldn't cross my eyes hard enough haha. Brilliant job though! How did you know how to take pics for each eye?? I want to copy this idea :lol:
 
Absolutely amazing. Couldn't manage to do that 3D thing but they are still good without them being 3D 👍
 
ashes619 Thanks :), I'll try to explain or make a tutorial on it, it's really simple though.
ceiling_fan :D Yeah they are quite big because I shot them like that, I'll shrink them in future, and thanks 👍
Cod_Father, Gamesta666 Thank you very much :)


3D Tutorial​

Okay, first off I want to say I am no expert on this, and that there are probably better ways to do this.

For any 3D photo you want to produce, you're going to shoot two images. One will be the left eye's image, and the other the right eye's image.

Simply take one photo and then without changing the angle or settings, move the camera slightly to the right and take another photo. The first one will be your left eye and the second one your right. Think how much distance you have between your eyes, this is how you should judge the distance for the left and right photo.

5552394421_fe4687ef50_b.jpg


It may not look that different, but look at the objects on the sides, notice they aren't in the same place. Like the GT billboard on the left.

5552394545_3a5343c94a_b.jpg


Bring them both into one document, I've named the layers since I usually get confused as to which ones which. If you toggle the top layer on and off now, you will see a bigger difference.

5552394673_63b0efd564_b.jpg


You can leave it as it is, or if you want to crop them you can do so now. By cropping the image when the layers are superimposed you don't have to waste any time trying to get the cropping tool aligned perfect.

5552980524_c473075b9c_b.jpg


Now you have to adjust the width to accomadate both layers side-by-side. Go to Image>Canvas size and change the width to 200%.

5552980814_7d6886f305_b.jpg


Finally you can now move the layers into place. The left eye goes left and right goes right. (duh)

How to View
To view these 3D images, you have to cross your eyes. You should see three pictures of the same image, if not you've crossed your eyes too much or too little. Concentrate on the middle pic, you should now see the picture in 3D. The first time you try this it will be difficuilt, but once you get it you won't forget. Like riding a bicycle :)

Don't try this for too long if your new to it or you may get headaches.
 
Back