Magnetos Car Dealership: The Place Where Bargains Are Made!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magneto
  • 130 comments
  • 7,068 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneto

Help me, I'm lost!
Premium
Messages
454
Messages
Magneten
Decided to make my own thread where I list cars I have for trading.
I race premiums almost exclusively, but do buy some rare standards too.
But mostly I operate in the premium realm.
I am willing to trade for both rare paints and other cars, so make me an offer if you find anything you fancy.



Premiums:

-Stock Ferrari 599 Fiorano in Rosso Monza 8km Successfully traded with Commanderr

-Stock BMW M5 in Sepang Bronze 10km Successfully traded with Claybird

-Stock Audi R8 V10 in Sepangblau Perleffekt/Mugelloblau Perleffekt 14km Successfully traded with darren200cook

-Modified Dodge Challenger SRT8 drift car in Pink and Gold Poly center SSR split rims PP540 comfort hard tires 17km Reserved GOAT71986

-Modified Mitsubushi Evo X in Rosso Alfa PP500 sport soft tires 10km

-Modified Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan in Blu Nart PP550 racing hard tires 70km

-Modified Nissan GT-R in Astra Silver PP646 body and engine rebuilt driven 3500km but 0km since rebuilds Successfully traded with darren200cook

-Stock McLaren MP4-12C '10 in white zero km Successfully traded with Danjee

-Stock Ferrari 512BB in Gold Poly zero miles never been driven Reserved RazorsEdge


Standard:

-BP Falken RX-7 drifter PP554 comfort hard tires Successfully traded with Zorenstein

-Stock Honda S500 '63 in Scarlet Red Successfully traded with iBwaam

-Stock Toyota Sports 800 '65 in Seminole Red Successfully traded with iBwaam

-Stock Mitsubishi Mirage 1400GLX '78 in Galaxy Silver Successfully traded with Igwyana

-Stock Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R KPGC '70 in Dakarbeige Metallic

-Stock Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74 in Yellow

-Stock Tom's Chaser X540 '00 in Silver Metallic with less than 700km on it Successfully traded with Coro

-Modified Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 in Radiant Red PP548 racing soft tires, body and engine overhauled

-Stock Nismo 270R '94 in Black with body and engine rebuilt and less than 2000km on it Successfully traded with RazorsEdge

-Stock Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 with rebuilt engine and less than 1400km on it Successfully traded with matt-mtb

-Stock Nismo 270R '94 in Black with rebuilt engine and body and less than 1200km on it

-Stock C-West Räzo Silvia '01 with engine and body rebuild and less than 7200km on it Successfully traded with mp10

-Stock Falken GT-R Race Car '04 with less than 1700km on it Successfully traded with mp10

-Stock Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KPGC110 '73 in White almost 90.000km on it

-Stock Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 in Blue Metallic almost 21.000km on it Reserved iBwaam

-Stock Tom's Chaser in Super White II with 1004km on it Reserved iBwaam

-Stock Toyota Celica 1600GT TA22 '70 in Scarlett Prominence (red) almost 28.000km on it

-Stock Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C R30 '84 in Gun Gray / Black almost 48.000km on it

-Stock Nissan Silvia CSP311 '65 in Green with almsot 89.000km on it Successfully traded with Igwyana

-Stock Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5 Evolution II '91 in Blauschwarz almost 92.000km on it

-Stock Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Rally Car '74 with just over 5.000km on it

-Stock Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car '87 engine and chassis rebuilt less than 1900km on it

-Stock Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 in Orange with 6km on it engine and body rebuilt not driven since I bought it Reserved dodobir


All the cars come with a fresh oil change and washing. Body and engine rebuilds only when listed in description.

I will update the thread constantly as my garage changes over time.


Okay. So the PSN is up and running. I will finish all trades already agreed upon in this thread in the original order. But after that I'm going to take a break from trading all the time. The thread will be locked, so if you have a question about a deal I have made with you send me a PM. If in the future you find this thread and would like to trade me for a car on my list just PM me. I will probably open the thread again at a later date.
 
Last edited:
Interested in your 599 asuming its 0 miles / 0 mods. I have lots of mattes and chromes and colorshifts. Tell me what you want and i'll check if I have it.
 
Interested in your 599 asuming its 0 miles / 0 mods. I have lots of mattes and chromes and colorshifts. Tell me what you want and i'll check if I have it.

Only mods are sports soft tires. It has been driven almost 8km. I'm currently at work, so I'll come back to you on the paints and accurate milage later today.
 
Only mods are sports soft tires. It has been driven almost 8km. I'm currently at work, so I'll come back to you on the paints and accurate milage later today.

Ok thats fine as long as it has no power mods i'm happy. Can you trade tonight? I'm also at work at the moment. Let me know and we will work something out. Thnx.
 
Ok thats fine as long as it has no power mods i'm happy. Can you trade tonight? I'm also at work at the moment. Let me know and we will work something out. Thnx.

Tonight should work just fine. I'll pm you when I get home.
 
*Bumpski*
 
Two more standard cars added. Tom's Chaser and Tacoma X-Runner.
 
McLaren MP4-12C added.
 
*bump*
 
Interested in your Tom's Chaser X540, Was looking for a white one but the miles are good on it, How many changes has it had and what would you like as a trade? Thanks
 
Interested in your Tom's Chaser X540, Was looking for a white one but the miles are good on it, How many changes has it had and what would you like as a trade? Thanks

I'm mostly looking for matte paints, but I will also trade it for a BMW 1 Series Tii Concept. I can repaint the Chaser white for you if you like.
I'm the first owner. Bought it myself in the UCD. PM me for further info.
 
Nismo 270R added
 
I have all the matte paints (24) colourshift (17) and both chrome plus +1800 different colours and i can give you 5 now for a car in your list.I can also send the 5 paints of your choice now.Pm me if interested.Thanks :)
 
If that MP4-12C is still untouched, I'd be willing to trade for it.

I have some rare UCD finds: Caterham, RUF RGT, Falken GTR Race Car, RUF Yellowbird, M3 GTR, more...

I also have some mattes, both chromes, MNP II chips... All my horns and museum cards.

You could select a handful of my inventory for that car... I have a project in mind involving it, but the price in the dealers are turn off for me :crazy:

Let me know if you're interested.
 
Check your PMs danjee ;-)
 
Im quite interested in the bp falken rx7
 
Im quite interested in the bp falken rx7

I have trades lined up for today and tomorrow. But nothing on april 2nd so we can trade then. What's our offer?
 
I have trades lined up for today and tomorrow. But nothing on april 2nd so we can trade then. What's our offer?

how does a partially tuned suzuki gsxr concept sound?
 
how does a partially tuned suzuki gsxr concept sound?

More interested in matte, chrome and yellow paints. I'm not that into standard cars since I prefer cockpit view.
Or a stock BMW 1 Series Tii Concept.
 
More interested in matte, chrome and yellow paints. I'm not that into standard cars since I prefer cockpit view.
Or a stock BMW 1 Series Tii Concept.

i have matte blue matte red and matte dark blue, maybe matte black aswell. I have a 1 series but its a nasty drifter so i cant really give it up
 
i have matte blue matte red and matte dark blue, maybe matte black aswell. I have a 1 series but its a nasty drifter so i cant really give it up

I'll give you the car for the mattes you have if you throw in a few yellows. I have a yellow car fetish :P

And a spot just opened up so I can trade today/right now if you want.
 
alright, how many yellows?
 
Are you still up for trading the Chaser for my BMW and the Matte Pink on the 2nd?
 
Are you still up for trading the Chaser for my BMW and the Matte Pink on the 2nd?

Yes :)
 
Stock Honda S500 '63 in Scarlet Red
Stock Toyota Sports 800 '65 in Seminole Red

What do you want for these?
 
Stock Honda S500 '63 in Scarlet Red
Stock Toyota Sports 800 '65 in Seminole Red

What do you want for these?

Got any matte paints? One matte paint for each car? Just know that I am not able to trade until the third.
 
*bump*
 
Nismo 270R is the car i am intrested in. What do you want from it?
 
Nismo 270R is the car i am intrested in. What do you want from it?

Matte paints are what I'm mostly after. How about a completely stock '07 Mini Cooper S in Leather Blue Metallic and a matte paint chip?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back