Magnetos Car Dealership: The Place Where Bargains Are Made!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magneto
  • 130 comments
  • 7,069 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked fine :)
 
Okay cool. I'll send it to you on friday. I'm afraid that's the earliest I'm available. If you find one before that just let me know and I'll take your name of the list 👍

Send the BMW in 10 minutes!
 
Send the BMW in 10 minutes!

Had you lined up for friday but didn't hear back from you. My trade for today has been used already. So I can't send until tomorrow. Also I don't think we agreed on what you would trade me for it. I could let you have it for 3 chromes or mattes if you have any.
 
Had you lined up for friday but didn't hear back from you. My trade for today has been used already. So I can't send until tomorrow. Also I don't think we agreed on what you would trade me for it. I could let you have it for 3 chromes or mattes if you have any.

I have some mattes, no chromes...
 
I have some mattes, no chromes...

Okay cool. If you want to keep the mattes I am willing to trade it for a stock Ford Mustang V8 GT (Premium) instead. I'll send the M5 first, and you just send the Ford or the mattes when you have received the M5.
 
Okay cool. If you want to keep the mattes I am willing to trade it for a stock Ford Mustang V8 GT (Premium) instead. I'll send the M5 first, and you just send the Ford or the mattes when you have received the M5.

Got it, I'll be sure to send the Mustang when you're online!
 
What would you take for the Challenger? Look through my garage and see if anything catches your eye.
 
What would you take for the Challenger? Look through my garage and see if anything catches your eye.

I could do with a Mercedes C63. Preferably stock.
 
The C63 I have is modified but I can go buy one if you would like. What color?
 
The C63 I have is modified but I can go buy one if you would like. What color?

Tenoritgrau Metallic. I can't trade until after reset tomorrow. But I'll send first and then you send when you've received my car. Cool?
 
Sounds good. I will purchase car probably tomorrow and send it to you tomorrow.
 
Sounds good. I will purchase car probably tomorrow and send it to you tomorrow.

Cool. But just so we're clear. I'm not free to trade until after reset tomorrow night, so that in about 33 hours. If you want to send before that it's fine, if not just wait until the challenger has arrived from me.
 
I might wait and make sure the Challenger makes it to me. Not that your not going to send it, just so it doesn't get lost or something.
 
I might wait and make sure the Challenger makes it to me. Not that your not going to send it, just so it doesn't get lost or something.

No problemo :D
 
What are you after?
I am looking for your "Stock Ferrari 512BB in Gold Poly zero miles never been driven"
 
What are you after?
I am looking for your "Stock Ferrari 512BB in Gold Poly zero miles never been driven"

I could trade it for a stock Dodge Viper GTS (the old one in the premium dealership) in red with white stripes. My next available day for trading is friday.
 
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 added
 
I could trade it for a stock Dodge Viper GTS (the old one in the premium dealership) in red with white stripes. My next available day for trading is friday.

The old Dodge Viper GTS in red with stripes.Deal.
 
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 added

Interested in this car.. Can give you a Saleen S7 with rebuilt engine and body or any premium from the dealer?
 
Interested in this car.. Can give you a Saleen S7 with rebuilt engine and body or any premium from the dealer?

I'll trade it for a stock Dodge Viper SRT10 ARC in viper very orange. But not until saturday. I'm booked until then.
 
I'll trade it for a stock Dodge Viper SRT10 ARC in viper very orange. But not until saturday. I'm booked until then.

deal.. 👍 will send you the viper today and you can send me the car on saturday..

sending FR...
 
deal.. 👍 will send you the viper today and you can send me the car on saturday..

sending FR...

Okay, cool. I won't be able to accept the FR until later tonight. Still stuck at work :(
 
Mate I couldnt connect to the server so Im screwed
 
Mate I couldnt connect to the server so Im screwed

No worries. Just send when you're able to get back on 👍
 
I can get on the game just not the online features it s peeing me off, that damm sodding server
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back