• Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 158 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me on this thread right now.

This is how excited I am.

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

Simmer down, it will just be more hot laps and rabbit chasing. :lol:

At this point, I've just accepted that when it comes to GT, Rabbit chasing is the standard. All I have to look forward to is the vehicles in which I will be doing it as well as the places I'll be doing it at.

At this point, I've just accepted that when it comes to GT, Rabbit chasing is the standard. All I have to look forward to is the vehicles in which I will be doing it as well as the places I'll be doing it at.

I know, and it's really sad. That's why I have to take to the internet and create my own groups to race with, otherwise the game is pretty useless for anything besides hot lapping and taking photos. If I want to race and none of my friends are online then I'm out of luck.

Ok that does it I'm booting GT6 up tonight and updating it. I feel excited about GT again! :D

I've been watching the Senna documentary and man, I'm really excited that we're getting content about him. I usually stop the film before the Imola race though.. too sad. :(

Ok that does it I'm booting GT6 up tonight and updating it. I feel excited about GT again! :D

I've been watching the Senna documentary and man, I'm really excited that we're getting content about him. I usually stop the film before the Imola race though.. too sad. :(
Your PS3 is going to get a workout. The update is tomorrow.

I did the very same on yesterday aswell. I'm very excited! :D

Now I have to decide if I want to stay up all night or wake up really early...

Now I have to decide if I want to stay up all night or wake up really early...

206585d1380585151t-blackberrys-leadership-incompetent-corrupt-pjsmnryj.jpg

Yeah its physically impossible but screw real life and its logical inner workings.

206585d1380585151t-blackberrys-leadership-incompetent-corrupt-pjsmnryj.jpg

Yeah its physically impossible but screw real life and its logical inner workings.
All I have to do this week is fill in job applications on the Internet, find grass, and eat. I won't lose much.

This will be my reaction if its a sound update/livery editor/course maker etc.

Which will then be

Last edited:
+ Posted by Ken Chan on May 12, 2014 // Product Manager, SCEA

Since the announcement of the partnership between Gran Turismo and the Ayrton Senna Institute last year, we’ve been working hard to reveal more details on how you can celebrate the life and achievements of the racing legend. I’m excited to share with you all that on May 27th, a new content update will be coming for GT6 owners that includes the Ayrton Senna Tribute, which is the culmination of this long term partnership. The Ayrton Senna Tribute content update will let you trace the roots of his racing career and relive some of Senna’s best moments, including his pole position laps on circuits such as Brands Hatch and Monza.

Starting May 27th, a dedicated Ayrton Senna section will become available on the main menu when you download the update. The content release includes one of Senna’s first go-karts, built by DAP, which helped start his racing career, and the Lotus 97T that Senna drove during his second Formula 1 season in 1985 when he tallied seven poles.

Earn a bronze or better in any of the Senna Challenges and you’ll receive the car. In addition, Senna Challenges place racers in the same courses driven by Senna, challenging them to beat his legendary lap times. Those include:

• Lotus 97T
    • Course: Monza ’85 layout
    • Target Time: Senna’s pole position time 1’25.084
  • Lotus 97T
    • Course: Brands Hatch ’85 layout
    • Target Time: Senna’s pole position time 1’07.169
You’ll also have the option to purchase the car with in-game credits from the Ayrton Senna dealership without having to complete the seasonal event.

If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the recently updated tribute site that follows Senna’s life and career, which we’ve had the honor to work with the Senna family to produce, as well as the short film, “Ayrton’s Wish” which documents how the Ayrton Senna Institute has continued his legacy of helping shape the lives of children in Brazil on their way to success.

Re-Post?

Ok, when exactly is this supposed to happen for the U.S. EST.
At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Start: 05/14/2014 05:00 EDT
Finish: 05/14/2014 07:00 EDT

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*Please note that the maintenance time may be subject to change.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_4457449.html

At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Start: 05/14/2014 05:00 EDT
Finish: 05/14/2014 07:00 EDT

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*Please note that the maintenance time may be subject to change.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_4457449.html

Alright, thank you.

I don't see the excitement, it's just maintenance. If there is an update is probably a very small one with bug fixes and NO Vision GT cars. VGT is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back