Maintenance Notice for May 14th - Update Imminent

• Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 158 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the excitement, it's just maintenance. If there is an update is probably a very small one with bug fixes and NO Vision GT cars. VGT is dead.
Amar has nearly always been around when new things come up (DLCs, game announcements, etc ...)

And I fail to see how VGT is dead, is like posting with no basis only to flamebait or whatever.

It strikes me as odd that the maintenance for the UK etc is at 10am, as opposed to the regular 3am slot they usually take.....

Amar has nearly always been around when new things come up (DLCs, game announcements, etc ...)

And I fail to see how VGT is dead, is like posting with no basis only to flamebait or whatever.
Last time a VGT car was released was in 2013 (the racing version Mercedes doesn't count), 6 months without news or anything is enough time to declare something as dead. Also I don't know no Amar so I'll take his/her word with with a grain of salt.

Edit: Even if there are new VGTs, they won't pop up unannounced.

Last time a VGT car was released was in 2013 (the racing version Mercedes doesn't count), 6 months without news or anything is enough time to declare something as dead. Also I don't know no Amar so I'll take his/her word with with a grain of salt.
I see what you did there, a double negative...So you do know Amar...

Last time a VGT car was released was in 2013 (the racing version Mercedes doesn't count), 6 months without news or anything is enough time to declare something as dead. Also I don't know no Amar so I'll take hir/her word with with a grain of salt.
Not convincing you of anything.

But "a grain of salt" is more or less the same value that your posts have in this thread, so there is that as well.

I don't know if it means anything but I saw that Volkswagen is "accepting designs"for a future car "for a video game." I can find the article if needed.

Which MIGHT mean they haven't even started.

Brought up twice already, it's unrelated. It's a contest where students design a car and the video game concept it would appear in. They're not actually creating cars for a real game.

I don't know if it means anything but I saw that Volkswagen is "accepting designs"for a future car "for a video game." I can find the article if needed.

Which MIGHT mean they haven't even started.
Or it could be for another game...or it could be for GT7...or it could be...

It strikes me as odd that the maintenance for the UK etc is at 10am, as opposed to the regular 3am slot they usually take.....

I'm getting the impression that the maintenance period is simultaneous in all time zones. I checked US, GB, AU and FR.

Anyone seeing exceptions?

I'm getting the impression that the maintenance period is simultaneous in all time zones. I checked US, GB, AU and FR.

Anyone seeing exceptions?
Yes, simultaneous. He was pointing out that the scheduled time is different than before. Usually, the maintenance would've started about 90 minutes ago.

I guess then 4 DLC vehicles for the Senna content? Kart, maybe his old Ralt F3, Merc 190E, and then culminating in the Lotus?

Wait. OMFG

"tracks like the Brands Hatch GP circuit and the Italian circuit of Monza, which have been given a complete makeover in order to restore their original layouts from the '80s."
Oh, please, PD, add the 1969 version of Laguna Seca. Pretty please.:irked:

Oh, please, PD, add the 1969 version of Laguna Seca. Pretty please.:irked:
pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Laguna Seca '63
laguna-63.gif

Last edited:
I don't put a lot of faith in what @amar212 's cryptic messages say. His messages are often misinterpreted.

His poem about GT6 had many people believing that GT6 would be a PS4 game. I never thought that.

I don't doubt that he has an in, much like @Jordan...

Maybe if he just kept his mouth shut when he was supposed too, and said what he had to say, without the riddles, when he was allowed too, I would pay more attention.

I don't put a lot of faith in what @amar212 's cryptic messages say. His messages are often misinterpreted.

His poem about GT6 had many people believing that GT6 would be a PS4 game. I never thought that.

I don't doubt that he has an in, much like @Jordan...

Maybe if he just kept his mouth shut when he was supposed too, and said what he had to say, without the riddles, when he was allowed too, I would pay more attention.
And has been said before, Amar reported the information he had accurately, something changed later on. Jordan did the same thing in January. We're not dealing with CNN here, just some guys with a foot in the door reporting what they hear and sometimes things change and they don't hear about the change.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Laguna Seca '63
laguna-63.gif

Jim Clark, Jim Hall, AJ Foyt, Graham Hill, Lloyd Ruby...talk about an all-star cast.

People just amaze me. We have one of the closest people to the source (along with Jordan) and people don't want to believe him.

And has been said before, Amar reported the information he had accurately, something changed later on. Jordan did the same thing in January. We're not dealing with CNN here, just some guys with a foot in the door reporting what they hear and sometimes things change and they don't hear about the change.

Jim Clark, Jim Hall, AJ Foyt, Graham Hill, Lloyd Ruby...talk about an all-star cast.

Has @Jordan ever been wrong?

I don't think so.

I trust him.

He doesn't spout off about stuff, unless he knows it is true.

No crappie poems about what might be.

I don't think so.

I trust him.

1. Yes, Jordan has been wrong. See: January Livestream(his fault? Probably not)
2. He has hinted at features/updates before, not particularly in poem form though. See: BMW VGT at Geneva(not his fault)

Don't get excited because if everyone gets excited and we don't get anything, this thread and many others will be closed due to aggressive behaviour.

We all want to believe... :boggled:

I don't think so.

I trust him.

Yes he has and recently too. Like I said, plans change and it's out of their control. I trust the information we are getting from "insiders" is accurate at the time of reporting and it usually ends up that way. But what happens after they leak their hints is out of their control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back