Major League Baseball: 2013-2014 Offseason and Spring Training

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 191 comments
Not really. Nobody was biting on his refusal of a 4/60 deal earlier this off-season. He refused the best offer he got and became desperate to get something in the way of a "bridge deal". He signed in the AL again, no shock there.

ib1ic1mABEP469.gif

Not really. Nobody was biting on his refusal of a 4/60 deal earlier this off-season. He refused the best offer he got and became desperate to get something in the way of a "bridge deal". He signed in the AL again, no shock there.
No, Cruz is definitely an idiot.

Enjoying the Spring Training action? This is our chance to see teams in action before the first series of the season take place. Remember- none of these games matter towards anything. It's just dress rehearsal. Grooming. Whatever you want to call it.

Yeah last years' spring days included Puig, J. Fernandez, and Boegarts.

Looking foward to some prospects this year. Billy Hamilton should introduce himself soon.

The kid throws smoke. Lotta young pitchers. Is he gonna be in the rotation? No Harvey right?

Abreu from the White Sox is getting some hype.

Last edited:
The kid throws smoke. Lotta young pitchers. Is he gonna be in the rotation? No Harvey right?

Abreu from the Dodgers is getting some hype.
Harvey is out for 2014. If Leathersich, Montero and Syndergaard are all decent to good the 2015 rotation may be beastly.

The Mets just have to put it together for a full season and stop over paying guys (most importantly stay healthy.) Looks like they can keep up in the NL East...

Yeah last years' spring days included Puig, J. Fernandez, and Boegarts.

Looking foward to some prospects this year. Billy Hamilton should introduce himself soon.
I certainly hope so. If he can figure out how to get on base, watch out Rickey Henderson! :lol:

Of course, you may have already read my post on him. Just a bit skeptical as of now, to say the least.

I certainly hope so. If he can figure out how to get on base, watch out Rickey Henderson! :lol:

Of course, you may have already read my post on him. Just a bit skeptical as of now, to say the least.
Yeah hitting isnt something you necessarily get better at in the major leagues either. He should improve a little and he is a range machine in the field and his speed.

Baseball is more small ball now so he could be a star. Maybe not Ricky hitting but on the bases...

Back