Major League Drift Series | GTP's Best |

• Thread starter Sai
  • 185 comments
PSN: Lspredator
HP: 536hp
Car: HKS GENKI Silvia Zer0 Downforce IT HAVE 0 Downforce in front and 0 Downforce in Rear
PP: 566
Team: DriftMonkey
Controller or Wheel: Logitech G27

Updated

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome support guys! With the help of all of you this will be a awesome series. Please keep throwing ideas and questions.

Actually, before DK had lock there was no keeping up with him unless you were using another stupidly fast car.

Now it's easy to keep up with him in almost anything 👍

Now it's hard not to hit him with 90 degree angle lol.

Reddee
Now it's hard not to hit him with 90 degree angle lol.

You are not understanding the point that you don't go full lock with it all of the time. I hardly go full lock with it, depends what the car is doing.

Going full lock with it all of the time is more irresponsible than my 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 that I used to drift.

But anyway, how many people are already registered? Also how many total do you want to have Sai?

Last edited:
I don't find it hard to chase a car with lock. I just depends whether they are being stupid with it. Tbh if you have good judges it should be a problem. They should be able to see and make a valid decision.

Lock2Lock
You are not understanding the point that you don't go full lock with it all of the time. I hardly go full lock with it, depends what the car is doing.

Going full lock with it all of the time is more irresponsible than my 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 that I used to drift.

But anyway, how many people are already registered? Also how many total do you want to have Sai?

I don't think you've followed DK yet lol

DriftToretto
I don't think you've followed DK yet lol

Yeah I have, yesterday, and many times before.

Yesterday, me and him had some amazing tandems.

I think you should put a Minimum PP limit for this championship because Miatas vs M3's will be pretty hectic. Just a little suggestion :)

Us in the slower cars will do fine. Whoever is judging will just have to take it in judging. You would be suprised how quick some lower pp/Hp cars can be.

Or just set two championships for slow cars. And higher powered cars.

I like using a 800bhp challenger.

GreazyTee
Or just set two championships for slow cars. And higher powered cars.

I like using a 800bhp challenger.

To be honest i dont mind seeing cars with like 1000hp battling lol i think that would be bad:censored: :D

somerandomNinja
Glad to see this. Count me back in. 👍

Advantage over you, no0b! I have no issues following and leading with DK. lol

Nobody cares though so your comment wasn't needed. :lol:

Us in the slower cars will do fine. Whoever is judging will just have to take it in judging. You would be suprised how quick some lower pp/Hp cars can be.

Im talking about really slow cars such as the miata, not 1j's. I know slower cars like a chaser can be tuned to be pretty fast, but I'm talking about cars that cant even make 500pp.

Im talking about really slow cars such as the miata, not 1j's. I know slower cars like a chaser can be tuned to be pretty fast, but I'm talking about cars that cant even make 500pp.

Who are you?
BTW
Then the driver of that Miata can choos if he want to use Comfort Hard C or V ;)
Lett the slower car have the Option to Follow faster cars :)

I'm in the testing mood so i am offline testing and tunning for this tournament best of luck to everyone who is competing including my self in my team mates. one question why is the pp limit set to 650 ?

Back