Major League Motorsports' Event Thread

United States
New Orleans, Lo
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Introduction

Hey good day to all GTP drifters and users, I have bought up this thread to keep this as a to all those who want to take part in Major League Motorsports' such as: Videos, competitions, cruises, open lobby track days, open drift lobbies etc. This serves to help improve activity and bring us together as community to have fun! They are no requirements to come most events but some will require cooperation and listening.

The Commandments and Consequences

Commandments

Thou shall not disrespect another person
Thou shall not disrespect the organizers or content presented
Thou shall not cause any controversy with one another
Thou shall not bring any controversy to the events
Thou shall be cooperative
Thou shall be considerate
Thou shall follow instruction when given
Thou shall be respectful
Thou shall not boast and look down on others
Thou shall behave in a professional manner
Thou shall show proper track edict
Thou shall apologize for misunderstandings or mistakes on or off track

Consequences

1st) Offense will be a warning
2nd) You may be asked to leave or be removed from the room
3rd) Time you will not be allowed to attend 1-4 events
4th) Time you will not be allowed to attend until MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD says so

Events and Videos Details

All events will be hosted openly in a room while recordings will be done in a lounge for privacy reasons. I will post a room number to all events in the OP or an post. I will post when we are recording in the OP or post. Some events and videos maybe detailed and use a theme to present it in an orderly fashion. Any questions pertaining that specific event just post them and I will answer them in the most understanding way possible. We will enlist all event from a week - 2 weeks notice but some may be last minute due to my time and certain circumstances. Also accounts may have to be added to attend videos and all events dates and times will be posted on in the OP. All video content will be posted on our YouTube (MajorLeagueRacingHD)

_______________________________​

Weekly Events

Test N Tune Tuesdays!
Time: 7:00 PM Central 8:00 PM Eastern
Day: Every Tuesday
Host(s): MLD_Rage or MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD

Note* Room Number will be posted.

Future Videos and Open Film Dates

Coming Soon!

Live Stream

Coming Soon!

Special Events

MLD_PUSH and MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD Birthday Bash
Date: 12/19/12
Time: TBD
Host(s): MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD or MLD_PUSH

Conclusion

More than anything I would like this thread to be kept clean and just stay on topic about events and content to help improve things. Also give positive or negative feedback in an ORDERLY FASHION and post pictures from replays. I look to forward all these events with everyone and when scheduled I hope to see you there!

Note* I'm aware of the presentation of this thread its not the best because its only temporary due to me not having my own computer. Plus We will be having events soon so stay posted!

Last edited:
Come to my mind, remember about the other thread, and comparing both, this one, and the original idea of the other one... i believe they are basically the same.

I am sorry Danger, but could you explain me what in this thread is different than the other?

Come to my mind, remember about the other thread, and comparing both, this one, and the original idea of the other one... i believe they are basically the same.

I am sorry Danger, but could you explain me what in this thread is different than the other?

That thread is basically for the team itself and for MLD not open and public events that is hosted.

The other was for it too, i believe. Like, you guys had your thread, post your stuff there, your events there, your videos there... can you see what i mean?

Great, i love the thread and i think this is strictly for events ZR1? and the other is for the team to discus stuff within the team. Im pretty sure that is what the purpose of this thread lol or at least what Danger was trying to do :D

DarkAvengerZR1
The other was for it too, i believe. Like, you guys had your thread, post your stuff there, your events there, your videos there... can you see what i mean?

No events in the team thread just roster, rules, achievements etc. It pertains to all our team discussions that are relevant to gt5 no events are posted there. Our channel is posted on both threads for just a reference.

Why is it that almost every time someone makes a thread, someone else feels the need to say that "this thread wasn't needed". If you don't like what a thread is about, or aren't interested, then don't post. This thread, for public events organized and run by MLD/MLR, is not much different from the NEMESIS Night Slide or Sunday Night Blackout threads.

Anyways, back on topic. Good luck with this DK! I will definitely be checking in on this thread and looking to join some of your events once I get back to my normal schedual. I'm a sucker for making videos, so I'll always be down for that lol.

twitcher
Why is it that almost every time someone makes a thread, someone else feels the need to say that "this thread wasn't needed". If you don't like what a thread is about, or aren't interested, then don't post. This thread, for public events organized and run by MLD/MLR, is not much different from the NEMESIS Night Slide or Sunday Night Blackout threads.

Anyways, back on topic. Good luck with this DK! I will definitely be checking in on this thread and looking to join some of your events once I get back to my normal schedual. I'm a sucker for making videos, so I'll always be down for that lol.

Thanks man and your skill is well deserving for the world to see.

I like the idea. I can make some of these hopefully! I will send you a FR on my RSM account.

Awesome thread DK! I know this will turn into a great thing for the drift community, cant wait for some more events to come to gtp! 👍👍

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Lets bring back test n tune Tuesdays! Anyone want to be a nice person and make a poster to help? I would do it but no computer sucks bad for me. :(

Back