Major League Motorsports' Event Thread

Hey people the pink twins one year anniversary is today lets run matte pink cars and get some replays.

Thank you so much Danger, I'm glad to have celebrated that anniversary; the MLM way. The lobby was pure fun. Thanks to everyone who supported me, and helped me get this far; as a Pink Twin and a full-time MLM member :cheers: Though their names are gone, I still must give a shout-out to those who partnered up with me (Mary/Laura/Haruka). I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Anyways, in conclusion. Thank you all! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
STARTING TODAY:
I will be recording for our New Years Video.This will be a MLM only video and will consist of drifting as well as racing.I will be recording for 2weeks,usual time of recording will start around 7pm pacific.

What happens when your computer is fixed? Will there be more events taking place?

Friday Slide Day: Fridays at 11PM Eastern, room will be hosted by MLD_Silk, there is (NO THEME) but replays will be saved for possible footage. Come all, you will not be disappointed I guarantee it:)

Back