Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 12, 2011 #2 I've also experienced this,mainly in the 787B. I should also say I've lowered it completely.(after doing one race having left it as it was)
I've also experienced this,mainly in the 787B. I should also say I've lowered it completely.(after doing one race having left it as it was)
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Jun 12, 2011 #3 Did you check it's weight balance? A couple of my cars needed to be trimmed up to handle right. Not sure if that will help.
Did you check it's weight balance? A couple of my cars needed to be trimmed up to handle right. Not sure if that will help.
T Tireseas Messages 149 Jun 12, 2011 #4 A lot of my tires got reset to to lower grade than I was using normally after the update for some reason. Had me scratching my head till I checked the settings
A lot of my tires got reset to to lower grade than I was using normally after the update for some reason. Had me scratching my head till I checked the settings
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 12, 2011 #5 Milldrum Did you check it's weight balance? A couple of my cars needed to be trimmed up to handle right. Not sure if that will help. Click to expand... Can't say I did,will try that after this B-Spec tourney.(tuned cars I think) 49-51 % I think it was,tires I was limited to sports soft. Mr Melendez didn't like the way it drives any more than I do. "sigh". Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
Milldrum Did you check it's weight balance? A couple of my cars needed to be trimmed up to handle right. Not sure if that will help. Click to expand... Can't say I did,will try that after this B-Spec tourney.(tuned cars I think) 49-51 % I think it was,tires I was limited to sports soft. Mr Melendez didn't like the way it drives any more than I do. "sigh".