Majorette's Vision GT Diecast Line Picks Up Where Hot Wheels Left Off

While last year’s roster of GT-inspired rides was a smattering of different eras, body styles and manufacturers, this new line showcases a number of concepts that wouldn’t exist without the racing game franchise. Still, we hope one of these companies goes back to the well like Hot Wheels did for the Jaguar XJ220 LM and resurrects another icon of retro Gran Turismo titles. The demand for a pocket-sized Castrol Tom’s Supra has been ignored for far too long.

Let's not forget the limited edition Gran Turismo 1 & 2 Tomica 6-packs, shall we? ;)
DSCN4565.jpg

DSCN3595.jpg

Let's not forget the limited edition Gran Turismo 1 & 2 Tomica 6-packs, shall we? ;)
DSCN4565.jpg

DSCN3595.jpg

Ah yes! There was a time long ago where I knew about these. Didn't they come in a special edition or something? Love the selections for both packs.

I wish Tomica would make more Vision GT, especially the FT-1, XR Evo and the Infiniti ones. Perhaps everything, especially the SRT, and Chaparral since Tomica has been making foreign cars with these brands for several times. :)

They are available in the US at Toys R Us.I just bought two . Sadly they cost 3.99 . That being said the quality is superior to That of the 4.99 Hotwheels line minus the wheels .
Just for reference normal majorette cost 3.49.

Back