Make all cars Premium!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BJ96
  • 10 comments
  • 1,119 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
14
Messages
JuniorDragsterUK
im sick of not been able to modify the exterior of cars which are rubbish without mods, anyone agree?:grumpy:
 
I'm sure we've had this thread before.
 
I don't see the point in everything being premium.
 
im sick of not been able to modify the exterior of cars which are rubbish without mods, anyone agree?:grumpy:

Every car is better without mods..
 
im sick of not been able to modify the exterior of cars which are rubbish without mods, anyone agree?:grumpy:

You can add a spoiler to the standards, most of them anyhow. Also there are "Update 1.11 Wishlist" threads that cover wanting more premiums.


Welcome to :gtpflag:

Edit: Also your "Custom Title" might offend someone.
 
Last edited:
Lock this thread please.
 
I'm a firm believer in equality and left wing political ideals, so I think the premiums should be downgraded to standards instead. It's the best and most cost effective solution :)
 
Been done to death.

Repeatedly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back