Why...would it ever be missing? I've never experienced this. At first when I saw it I got all excited thinking I'd be able to set a photo as a custom thumbnail for the car
In addition to gifting, I've also seen cases where the thumbnail didn't update after painting a car, and using this function it rebuilds it to show the correct color.
Why...would it ever be missing? I've never experienced this. At first when I saw it I got all excited thinking I'd be able to set a photo as a custom thumbnail for the car
It happens when say, you get a 1000 mile gift car ticket, receive a POS mitsubishi junker from 1973 and then turn off the system as soon as you see what you're getting.
Sometimes the game doesn't update the thumbnail to the most current state of the car (aero parts, wheel, paint,...) That's what the option is for.
Also when you restore a car after trading, the thumbnail goes missing too.
I have lots of cars in my garage that the text states one car and the pic denotes another , even when refreshing thumbnail it remains the same. Then i can log out and in time log back in to find them all as they should be. ( i think it is something to do with the Deloren gift ticket .. and the guy driving my B-Spec cars if he removed his helmet i am sure is M.J.Fox as he looks about the same size as him. ) My garage is in a time warp.