Make your own mix with......Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pako
  • 9 comments
  • 890 views
Singing? Horses? hmmm. sounds a bit odd to me
 
My uncle sent me that link about a year ago to ask me if I knew how to code that...unfortunately not...:lol:
 
Now that's coincidence! I found the singing horses about a year ago, too. And just tonight, I was thinking "I haven't seen the singing horses in a while", so I went and sang with them tonight. And here I see Pako has posted them too!

On a slightly different note:

Musical kittens. They used to do a version of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song that was pretty good, too. I've got the T-shirt of that one, but the video seems to have been taken down.
 
My dad got the singing horses in an email a few months ago. He has a nice speaker set up so it was loud. He started playing it and I thought I was hearing voices! :lol:
 
My father-in-law sent it to my wife. I thought it was funny and figured I'd share it! The first horse on the left is my favorite. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
My father-in-law sent it to my wife. I thought it was funny and figured I'd share it! The first horse on the left is my favorite. :D

Mine too. Boom boom, Boom ...cheew cheew.

:lol:
 
Back